National University Honours Admission Application Process 2018-19. This year NU Honours Admission Online Application will be starting from 12th August and it will be continue 10th September, 2018. Students will apply in NU honours 1st year Admission 2018-19 by National University website. Here you can check National University Honours Admission Notice 2018-19 session.
NU Honours Admission Application Process 2018-19
National University Honours Admission Application Process for 2018 will be published very soon. For the academic year of 2018-19, the application process was started on August 17. Those who are preparing for 2018 National University Honors Admission, should start learning the process now. Students should keep in mind that the application process for 2018-19 will start around August. Every year thousands of students apply for National University Honours Admission so there will be hard contest in the admission test. So the preparation should start from now for better result in National University Honours Admission 2018. We will guide you in the following writing on how to apply correctly in National University Honours Admission process.
NU Honours Admission Application Process 2018-19 Session
- First go to the Website of National University. Go to http://app1.nu.edu.bd/ or www.nu.edu.bd
- Find the Honours Application Process: Click Here
- At first, give SSC & HSC Information
- Next, fill up other information based on HSC and SSC certificates
- Fill up your gender, either male or female
- Then give your college choice(where you want to study) and Choice Subject. Click next
- If you have any quota, select quota
- Later give your photo. Please keep in mind that the photo size should be 120 x 150 Pixel and JPG Format. File Size Maximum 50 KB.
- Check if your all information are correct
- If they are correct, submit the application
- At last, print it in (8.5″x11) A4 Paper
Educational Qualifications of National University Honours Admission 2018-19
- Those who will pass SSC or similar exam in 2015 & 2016 & HSC or similar exam in 2017 & 2018 will be eligible to apply
- Students must get at least GPA 2.00 (with 4th subject) in separately SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam
National University Honours Admission 2018-19 Marks Distribution
- Science: Bangla-20, English-20, General Knowedge-10, Physics-17, Chemistry-17 &Math/Biology-16. Total marks: 100
- Business Studies: Bangla-25, English-25, General Knowledge-10, Accounting-20 & Business Rule & Implication-20. Total marks: 100
- Arts /Home Economics: Bangla-25, English-25, General Knowledge-10, Any 4 sub. Which were available in HSC exam (4*10=40). Total marks: 100
Total mark is 100 and is same for all three sections.
For details info about National University Honours Admission Application Process 2018-19, please visit the website of National University www.nu.edu.bd. Thanks for reading.