This driving safety course in Houston has been created to help ensure the safety of all drivers on the roads. It focuses on important topics such as defensive driving techniques, safe following distances and other important traffic-related topics.
Table Of Content:
- Requesting Driver Safety Course (DSC)
- Houston Defensive Driving | Harris County Ticket Dismissal
- Defensive Driving Houston, TX Course
- Dismissal for Driving Safety Course
- Defensive Driving Houston | I Drive Safely
- Best Online Defensive Driving Courses in Houston Texas - Just $25!
- DRIVING SAFETY COURSE (DSC) INSTRUCTIONS
- Driver Education and Safety
- Teen Driving Safety School - MSR Houston
- Online Defensive Driving Course in Texas | Defensive Driving
1. Requesting Driver Safety Course (DSC)
Municipal Courts > Requesting Driver Safety Course (DSC) ... however, you may contact the Houston Help Line at 713.837.0311 to verify that your citation(s) ...
2. Houston Defensive Driving | Harris County Ticket Dismissal
The Mandatory Driving Safety Course is what most people who have received a ticket will take. You must apply to take the Mandatory DSC prior to the date you ...
3. Defensive Driving Houston, TX Course
Regardless of which medium you use, you have to spend a total of six hours on the Houston comedy course and pay at least $25 to take it. For automobile safety ...
4. Dismissal for Driving Safety Course
Information about Traffic Cases Dismissal for Driving Safety Course or Motorcycle Operator Training Course. If you are charged with an offense involving the ...
5. Defensive Driving Houston | I Drive Safely
Houston Online Defensive Driving Course · State approved for all TX traffic courts · Shortest course allowed by Texas law · Guaranteed to pass. · E-Certificates Now ...
6. Best Online Defensive Driving Courses in Houston Texas - Just $25!
Dec 16, 2021 ... Houston Defensive Driving Schools ; I Drive Safely. Visit www.idrivesafely.com for a location near you! (800) 723-1955 ; Aceable. W 5th St Ste 603 ...
7. DRIVING SAFETY COURSE (DSC) INSTRUCTIONS
DRIVING SAFETY COURSE (DSC) INSTRUCTIONS. The Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 45.0511(q) states: “You may be able to require.
8. Driver Education and Safety
Houston. April 17, 2023. 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. or. 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ... Driving Safety Course for Drivers Younger than 25 Years of Age [DSY25].
9. Teen Driving Safety School - MSR Houston
This is not a course to learn how to drive at high speeds. Car control, accident avoidance, and spatial awareness are the primary objectives. Our only ...
10. Online Defensive Driving Course in Texas | Defensive Driving
What we will do however, is add one more thing to that list of reasons why Texas is so wonderful — our defensive driving safety course is 100 percent Texas ...
What are the topics covered?
Topics covered include defensive driving techniques, safe following distances and other important traffic-related topics designed to increase driver safety.
How long is the course?
The course typically takes about three hours.
Is there a fee for taking the course?
Yes, there is a fee associated with taking this safety course that can range from $50-$150 depending on the provider and type of instruction offered.
What types of certifications do you offer upon completion?
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate showing they have completed a driving safety course.
Who is eligible for this course?
Any person over 18 years old who holds a valid Texas driver’s license is eligible for this driving safety course in Houston.
The driving safety course in Houston provides an ideal way for those interested in ensuring their own safety or others on the road to stay up-to-date on current traffic laws and practices and learn life-saving defensive driving techniques. With many certification options available upon successful completion, it is an excellent resource for any driver looking to stay safe and legal on the road.