About 45th BCS Circular 2023Bangladesh Public Service Commission, which organizes the BCS exam in Bangladesh, has recently published a statement in which it said that the 45th BCS circular will be published and it will be published on November. The statement also read that the circular will also be following the regular process of general BCS in Bangladesh. By this, the BCS is back once again on its scenario after a gap of one year as last year was a gap due to the ongoing corona situation and aftermath. The sources of BCS haven’t confirmed the number of vacancies available for this. But it was hinted that this time there will be more posts as they said- recruitment will be done for ‘as many as vacancies possible. So, the BCS aspirants can have high hopes as it will be a good one to look for as post numbers will be increased this time. In this regard, the chairman of PSC Sohrab Hossain said, “New circular for BCS will come to light soon and we will consider the age factor as this will be a great opportunity for those who are on the verge of the age limit right now.” More details on this are yet to come and will be found on our portal. 45th BCS Seat Information More or less 2550 seats are supposed to be filled with eligible candidates when it comes to the BCS exam. Just like earlier times, the 45th BCS seat status will most probably remain the same apart from some minor changes here and there. The major focus will be given on the categories enlisted below:
- Administrative Cadre
- Foreign Ministry
- Economic Cadre
- Education Cadre
- Tax and Auditing Cadre
Important Date of 45th BCS
|Organization Name||Bangladesh Public Service Commission|
|Application Start||30th December 2023 (10:00 AM)|
|Application Deadline||31st January 2023 (06:00 PM)|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years up to 01 November 2023|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Post||See the circular|
|Educational Qualification||See the 45th BCS Circular 2023.|
BCS Application Form45th BCS Application Process. The application process is supposed to follow the earlier processes. Step-by-step instructions are given below:
- It will be an online process and the website for online application is:
- The online application will have to be filled with the necessary information as given in the relevant field. After that, the application will have to be submitted paying 100 Taka of the application fee.
- Then the user will be given a User ID and a Password that needs to be kept for further usage.
- There are specific SMS formats for fee payment which are given in the 45th BCS circular.
- The 45th BCS exam date, admit card, and seat plan will be announced once the dates get published.
- There will be a preliminary exam first, which will be followed by written and viva exams.
- For further updates, look for the 45th BCS notice and circular.