Western Carolina University offers a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) program for individuals who wish to become advanced practice nurses specializing in anesthesia care. This program is uniquely designed to prepare nurses with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide safe, high-quality care for patients undergoing anesthesia for surgical or non-surgical procedures. The curriculum consists of both clinical experiences and didactic learning combined with the most up-to-date advances in anesthesia technology and patient safety.
Table Of Content:
- DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program - Western Carolina University
- Western Carolina University NC Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Admission Requirements for DNP ... - Western Carolina University
- Program: Nursing (M.S.) - Western Carolina University
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - Western Carolina University
- Western Carolina University Applicant Portal -Nurse Anesthesia
- Program: Nursing (D.N.P.) Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse ...
- Western Carolina University CRNA Class of 2025 - Student ...
- Western Carolina University Applicant Portal - Nurse Anesthesia
- Western Carolina University CRNA
1. DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program - Western Carolina University
Reasons to Choose WCU's Nurse Anesthesia Program · Small cohort, 17 students per class · Program faculty with extensive scholarship · 100% overall pass rate for ...
2. Western Carolina University NC Nurse Anesthesia Program
CRNA School Performance · Accredited CRNA Programs are reviewed regularly. Western Carolina University NC Nurse Anesthetist Program was last reviewed 10/2012. It ...
3. Admission Requirements for DNP ... - Western Carolina University
Admission Requirements for DNP Nurse Anesthesia Program ... The application deadline for the May 2023 start date is October 1, 2022. Around two weeks following ...
4. Program: Nursing (M.S.) - Western Carolina University
The Nurse Anesthesia Program will provide students with academic and clinical experiences that lead to an M.S. degree. The 28 month program is full-time and ...
5. Estimated Cost of Attendance - Western Carolina University
In addition to the immunizations required by WCU, the Nurse Anesthesia Program will require current tuberculin skin testing (“PPD”), annual influenza ...
6. Western Carolina University Applicant Portal -Nurse Anesthesia
Assistant Professor -Nurse Anesthesia - #120259 · School of Nursing · Western Carolina University has been named to the 2022 “America's Best Employers by State” ...
7. Program: Nursing (D.N.P.) Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse ...
Western Carolina University academic catalogs. ... The Nurse Anesthesia Program will provide students with academic and clinical experiences that lead to a ...
8. Western Carolina University CRNA Class of 2025 - Student ...
Western Carolina University CRNA Class of 2025. Published Sep 24, 2021. 22ICUnurse. Specializes in ICU. Has 4 years experience. Register to Comment.
9. Western Carolina University Applicant Portal - Nurse Anesthesia
Working Title, Assistant/Associate Professor - Nurse Anesthesia - #182780. Department, School of Nursing. About WCU. Western Carolina University has been ...
10. Western Carolina University CRNA
Western Carolina University, located in the Tar Heel State of Asheville, North Carolina offers one of the top CRNA programs in the United States.
What degree do I need to qualify for the CRNA program at Western Carolina University?
Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing program. Students who hold an associate degree or diploma in nursing may be accepted if they meet certain additional requirements.
How long does it take to complete the CRNA program at Western Carolina University?
The CRNA program typically takes between 2-3 years depending on when each student enters the program and which electives they choose to take.
Are there any special requirements for admission into the Western Carolina University CRNA program?
Yes, applicants are required to have RN licensure and a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher as well as possession of GRE scores with quantative reasoning subscore of 145 or higher and verbal reasoning subscore of 140 or higher. In addition, letters of recommendation, three letters from various supervisors throughout their professional career as an RN are also required.
Does Western Carolina University offer online courses for its CRNA Program?
No, all courses are offered either on campus or through hybrid classes that feature some online lectures combined with physical classroom participation.
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program offered by Western Carolina University provides students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to provide safe and effective anesthesia care services to patients during surgical procedures. Through rigorous academic training combined with clinical experiences, students can earn their Master’s degree in Nurse Anesthesia while gaining valuable hands-on experience in using modern day technologies and methods related to anesthesia care.