Medical assistants are an integral part of the healthcare team, providing administrative and clinical support to physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. This refresher course is designed to provide medical assistants with an opportunity to review and refresh important skills, knowledge, and techniques that are key to their roles as healthcare professionals.
Table Of Content:
- Medical Assistant Refresher Course
- CMA Test Prep, Refresher Course - Elite Medical Professionals
- Ask Ms Kee Medical Assistant Refresher Course: Taylor RMA, Ms ...
- Medical Assistant Refresher – JVS
- Review Courses
- Medical Assisting Review - Forsyth Tech
- Medical Assistant REFRESHER Course
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT National | The Medical Education Center
- Online Review Programs for Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, EKG ...
- Where are some places that I can take a refresher course for ...
1. Medical Assistant Refresher Course
If you're considering returning to the medical assistant profession or want to improve your existing skills, our medical assistant refresher course is a great ...
2. CMA Test Prep, Refresher Course - Elite Medical Professionals
Medical Assistants need certification! Test with confidence upon completing our 8 wk refresher course offered in Riverside County. We have a 93% pass rate.
3. Ask Ms Kee Medical Assistant Refresher Course: Taylor RMA, Ms ...
The Medical Assistant Refresher Course is used as a study tool to re-enter the Medical Assistant career & assist in studying for the Medical Assistant ...
4. Medical Assistant Refresher – JVS
JVS is teaming up with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco to offer a no-cost Medical Assistant Refresher training. Participants will revitalize their skills in ...
5. Review Courses
These courses review the key concepts medical assistants learn and use in their profession. They can be used to review and prepare for the exam.
6. Medical Assisting Review - Forsyth Tech
This course is designed to allow students the opportunity to refresh information needed in order to take the AAMA certification exam or the AMT exam for ...
7. Medical Assistant REFRESHER Course
This refresher course is intended for Medical Assistants who are interested in enhancing their current clinical skills, preparing for re-entry into the work ...
8. MEDICAL ASSISTANT National | The Medical Education Center
In recent years, medical assistants have become more and more valuable in the ... a refresher and national certificate, this class will meet your needs.
9. Online Review Programs for Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, EKG ...
If you have attend a program or have experience in the field and is/are interested to participate in the review course, refresher program or prep classes to ...
10. Where are some places that I can take a refresher course for ...
Look for medical assistant programs in your area and see what continuing education classes they offer. If you've earned a medical assistant certificate, you can ...
What topics will be covered in this refresher course?
This refresher course covers topics such as patient care protocols, medical coding, legal and ethical principles in healthcare settings, and health information management best practices.
Is the material presented in this refresher course up-to-date?
Yes. The material included in this refresher course is based on current evidence-based practices and guidelines from professional organizations such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA).
Who should take this refresher course?
This refresher course is intended for medical assistants who have previous experience or who have recently completed a formal training or certification program.
How long does it take to complete this refresher course?
The length of time required to complete this refresher course depends on the learner’s availability and the level of understanding they have of the topics presented. Most learners require approximately 8 weeks to complete all modules and assessments.
Are there any prerequisites for taking this refresher course?
For advanced content areas, some prior experience or knowledge may be beneficial; however there are no formal prerequisites for taking this refresher course.
This refresher course is a great opportunity for medical assistants to review and update their skillsets so they can provide quality care to patients with confidence. Upon completion of all requirements, participants will receive a certificate of completion as recognition of their achievement.