Part-time nursing programs are ideal for working professionals who want to pursue a career in the healthcare field but may not have the time to commit to a full-time program. Part-time nursing programs offer students the flexibility they need to accommodate their existing job and family obligations while advancing their education.
Table Of Content:
- Part-Time Nursing Program Plan | UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing
- Part Time Nursing Program in PA: Night & Weekend | GMercyU
- Part-time Nursing | - Freeport
- Nursing - Associate Degree (Part-Time Option) | Northwood ...
- Nursing – BMCC
- Part Time (2 Year) • Family • Penn Nursing
- How Do Part-Time RN Programs Work?
- Nursing, Part-time, Evening & Weekend | Associate of Applied ...
- Nursing Track 3 - Part-time Evening/Weekend (AAS) | Virginia ...
- Nursing | Kellogg Community College - Battle Creek
1. Part-Time Nursing Program Plan | UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing
Our part-time night and weekend program enrolls each fall at UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing only. The program runs eight successive semesters for a total ...
2. Part Time Nursing Program in PA: Night & Weekend | GMercyU
Part-Time Weekend Nursing Degree Program. Weekend BSN. If you hold a bachelor's degree in another field, our Weekend Bachelor of Science in Nursing program ...
3. Part-time Nursing | - Freeport
Part-time Nursing Program Admission Criteria. Click here to learn more about the application process, see all requirements, and get a printable checklist.
4. Nursing - Associate Degree (Part-Time Option) | Northwood ...
At completion of the program, you will be eligible to become a Registered Nurse through the state licensure examination.
5. Nursing – BMCC
BMCC offers both a full-time and a part-time, evening and weekend nursing programs for students who wish to become Registered Nurses.
6. Part Time (2 Year) • Family • Penn Nursing
ELEC001 Graduate Nursing Elective #1. Students are encouraged to select courses that complement and enhance their program focus. Courses must be in the ...
7. How Do Part-Time RN Programs Work?
At many schools, part-time programs are available that lead to an associate's degree in nursing (ADN) or a bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN). Your course load ...
8. Nursing, Part-time, Evening & Weekend | Associate of Applied ...
If you dream of becoming a registered nurse and want the convenience of a part-time program, this may be the perfect path for you.
9. Nursing Track 3 - Part-time Evening/Weekend (AAS) | Virginia ...
This rigorous program is designed to prepare students for a career as a nurse. Those who complete the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree will ...
10. Nursing | Kellogg Community College - Battle Creek
Program Options. KCC's Nursing Program is the only local associate degree Nursing Program to offer a part-time program option in addition to the traditional ...
Part-time nursing programs are an excellent option for those looking to become a nurse without having to commit to a full-time educational plan. Students can benefit from flexible class schedules, comprehensive coursework and financial aid options that make pursuing a degree achievable despite other work or family obligations.