Liberty Health Sciences is a Jacksonville Beach-based medical cannabis company providing Floridians with the highest quality, safest marijuana products available. The company has built a statewide network of retail dispensaries and cultivates, processes, packages and sells marijuana products catering to specific medical needs. Liberty Health Sciences’ mission is to provide safe and effective medicinal products made from only the best sources while offering comprehensive educational resources so Floridians can make informed decisions about their cannabis treatments.
Table Of Content:
- Liberty Health Sciences Jacksonville Beach - Liberty Health ...
- Liberty Health Sciences - Jacksonville Beach, FL Dispensary
- Dispensary - Liberty Health Sciences Florida | Cannabis Dispensary ...
- Find a Cannabis Dispensary Near You in Florida
- Jacksonville Beach Menu - a Cannabis ... - Liberty Health Sciences
- Liberty Health Sciences to Open 26th Medical Cannabis Dispensary ...
- Pick-up Medical | Cannabis Dispensary in FL - Liberty Health Sciences
- 8046 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 | LoopNet
- Liberty Health Sciences Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com
- Liberty Health Sciences, 1222 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL ...
1. Liberty Health Sciences Jacksonville Beach - Liberty Health ...
All-day savings on flower, cartridges, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, syringes, capsules, smalls, prerolls, and RSO! Promotion excludes Haze ...
2. Liberty Health Sciences - Jacksonville Beach, FL Dispensary
Explore the Liberty Health Sciences - Jacksonville Beach menu on Leafly. Find out what cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, and find just ...
3. Dispensary - Liberty Health Sciences Florida | Cannabis Dispensary ...
Welcome to Liberty Health Sciences! ... Florida's friendliest medical marijuana dispensary committed to providing patients a trusted, high-quality experience ...
4. Find a Cannabis Dispensary Near You in Florida
Shop medical. retailer-image. Bonita Springs ... Boynton Beach, FL, 33426. Today's Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM ... Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250.
5. Jacksonville Beach Menu - a Cannabis ... - Liberty Health Sciences
Online ordering menu for Liberty Health Sciences - Jacksonville Beach, a dispensary located at 1222 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL.
6. Liberty Health Sciences to Open 26th Medical Cannabis Dispensary ...
Jul 14, 2020 ... The new retail location in Jacksonville Beach will serve the communities of Mayport, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, and Ponte Vedra Beach, ...
7. Pick-up Medical | Cannabis Dispensary in FL - Liberty Health Sciences
Welcome to Liberty Health Sciences! Florida's friendliest medical marijuana dispensary committed to providing patients a trusted, high-quality experience across ...
8. 8046 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 | LoopNet
Outparcel to BJ's Warehouse & Lowe's Home Improvement in Jacksonville, FL; Long-term leases from both tenants: 9 Yrs for Liberty Health Sciences & 10 Yrs ...
9. Liberty Health Sciences Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com
80 jobs at Liberty Health Sciences ... Liberty Health Sciences Patient Advocate (Part-Time) - Medical Cannabis. Eustis, FL ... Jacksonville, FL.
10. Liberty Health Sciences, 1222 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL ...
Get directions, reviews and information for Liberty Health Sciences in Jacksonville Beach, FL. You can also find other Marijuana Dispensary on MapQuest.
Who owns Liberty Health Sciences?
Liberty Health Sciences is owned by Aphria Inc., a leading global cannabis producer and wholesaler based in Canada.
What services does Liberty Health Sciences offer?
Liberty Health Sciences offers an extensive range of high quality, safe marijuana products including oils, edibles, capsules, tinctures, topicals, concentrates, vape pens and flower. The company also provides educational resources so patients can make informed decisions about their cannabis treatments.
Where can I find Liberty Health Sciences’ dispensary locations?
Patient acreage centers are located throughout Florida in Jacksonville Beach, Gainesville, Clearwater/St Petersburg and Orlando as well as other cities across the state. You can visit their website for more information on location specifics and store hours.
How do I become eligible for medical marijuana treatment at Liberty Health Sciences?
Patients must be 18 years or older and a Florida resident to qualify for medical marijuana treatment at Liberty Health Sciences. You will need to obtain a recommendation from a certified physician in order to register with the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) online or in person at one of their dispensary locations where staff members are ready to help you through the process.
At Liberty health sciences Jacksonville beach, patients have access to high-quality cannabis treatments that are safe and effective along with educational resources to help them make informed decisions about their use of marijuana products. By locating several dispensing centers throughout the state they are helping provide convenient access to those looking for medication alternatives alongside reliable customer service and support.