The Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic RiderCourse (BRC) is a complete hands-on training program that is designed to help beginning motorcyclists learn the fundamentals of riding a motorcycle safely and responsibly. The BRC is the gateway to getting your motorcycle license or endorsement in many states, as well as helping you gain the confidence and skills necessary to enjoy riding at any level you desire.
Table Of Content:
- Learn to Ride a Motorcycle | Harley-Davidson USA
- How to Ride a Motorcycle |New Rider Course Enrollment | Harley ...
- Motorcycle Classes & Training | Harley-Davidson USA
- Riding Academy | Atlanta Harley-Davidson
- Riding Academy | Adamec Harley-Davidson® | Jacksonville Florida
- Learn to Ride | Mechanicsburg, PA
- Learn To Ride | Independence Harley-Davidson® | Matthews North ...
- Learn To Ride | Cox Harley-Davidson® of Rock Hill South Carolina
- Riding Academy | Grand Rapids Harley-Davidson® | Hudsonville ...
- Riding Academy | Las Vegas Harley-Davidson
1. Learn to Ride a Motorcycle | Harley-Davidson USA
Don't sweat it. Take a Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy Beginner Motorcycle course and get comfortable on a bike. Learn the skills you need to ride with ...
2. How to Ride a Motorcycle |New Rider Course Enrollment | Harley ...
HARLEY-DAVIDSON, HARLEY, H-D, and the Bar and Shield Logo are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC. Third-party trademarks are the property of their ...
3. Motorcycle Classes & Training | Harley-Davidson USA
Learn how to ride a motorcycle with motorcycle classes & training from Harley-Davidson, designed for riders of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
4. Riding Academy | Atlanta Harley-Davidson
Skilled Rider Course · Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. · Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) ...
5. Riding Academy | Adamec Harley-Davidson® | Jacksonville Florida
New rider course $229 · Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle · Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and ...
6. Learn to Ride | Mechanicsburg, PA
The Appalachian Harley-Davidson® Rider Training New Rider Course is designed ... training provider for the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Program (PAMSP).
7. Learn To Ride | Independence Harley-Davidson® | Matthews North ...
Learn more about our Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy motorcycle training ... Earn a Motorcycle Safety Course Completion Card, which may exempt you from the ...
8. Learn To Ride | Cox Harley-Davidson® of Rock Hill South Carolina
Designed solely for experienced riders, this eight-hour 1- or 2-day course is taught by dedicated Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches ...
9. Riding Academy | Grand Rapids Harley-Davidson® | Hudsonville ...
Our Riding Academy New Rider Course Instructors are dedicated enthusiasts who have received certification from the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation®), ...
10. Riding Academy | Las Vegas Harley-Davidson
Earn a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course Completion Card, which will exempt you from the riding portion of your riding exam in some states ...
What is the Harley Davidson MSF course?
The Harley Davidson MSF course is a complete hands-on training program designed to help beginning motorcyclists learn the fundamentals of riding a motorcycle safely and responsibly.
How long does it take to complete?
It typically takes two days to complete, although some courses may be completed in one day depending on scheduling.
Who can participate in this course?
Anyone who has never ridden before or has limited experience can participate in this course. It does not matter what age you are, or what type of bike you have - everyone is welcome!
What do I need to bring for this course?
You will need to have all legal safety gear such as a DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long sleeve shirts/jackets, full-length pants, and over-the-ankle boots or shoes. You will also need a valid motorcycle permit and if possible, your own motorcycle properly licensed and insured.
Is there any cost associated with taking this course?
Yes, there usually is an associated fee for participating in courses offered through Harley Davidson's MSF program; however, fees vary by provider so please check with your local provider for exact pricing information.
The BRC offered by the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Safety Foundation provides a comprehensive hands-on training program that makes it easy for beginning motorcyclists to pick up the skills they need to ride safely and confidently while giving them access to their motorcycle license or endorsement in many states. Whether you just want to learn how to ride or already have some experience under your belt - enrolling in a BRC course is an effective way for riders of all ages get started on their journey towards safe and responsible motorcycling!