Florida Gulf Coast University is a public university that offers a Physician Assistant (PA) program designed to prepare graduates to become certified physician assistants. As a nationally recognized school, their PA program is renowned for its comprehensive academic curriculum and hands-on clinical experience.
Table Of Content:
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies - FGCU
- Florida Gulf Coast University | Discover Your Passion
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies FAQ - FGCU
- Florida Gulf Coast University Physician Assistant Program - PA ...
- MASTER OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
- Home - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
- Women's Basketball - FGCU Athletics
- Anna Carlin - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
- FGCU Athletics - Official Athletics Website
- FGCU PA Program (@fgcu.mpas) • Instagram photos and videos
1. Master of Physician Assistant Studies - FGCU
FGCU's Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree provides expert-level experience to evaluate and treat patients along with skills to work side-by- ...
2. Florida Gulf Coast University | Discover Your Passion
FGCU is a public, 4-year university in Fort Myers, Florida, offering undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. We are an NCAA Division I school.
3. Master of Physician Assistant Studies FAQ - FGCU
Is the Master in Physician Assistant Studies Program accredited? · What type of degree will I earn? · Do you offer a part-time program? · How long is the MPAS ...
4. Florida Gulf Coast University Physician Assistant Program - PA ...
Our Address. Physician Assistant Program 10501 FGCU Boulveard South Fort Myers, FL 33965 ; GPS. 26.46, -81.77 ; Telephone. 239-745-4477 ; Email. [email protected] ...
5. MASTER OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
The out-of-state tuition cost for FGCU is $1,538.66 per credit hour. Detailed list of required medical equipment with estimated costs, insurance and additional ...
6. Home - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
Scope & Content. This research guide is intended to serve as a starting point for users researching within the discipline of the Physician Assistant program. It ...
7. Women's Basketball - FGCU Athletics
The official Women's Basketball page for the Florida Gulf Coast University ... Events. FGCU Athletics logo Schedule. Mar 18. (5) Washington State logo.
8. Anna Carlin - FGCU Library - Florida Gulf Coast University
“This is an Intervention! Using a Campus-Wide Initiative and Assessment to Transform the Information Literacy Program.” LOEX Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, PA ( ...
9. FGCU Athletics - Official Athletics Website
The official athletics website for the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles.
10. FGCU PA Program (@fgcu.mpas) • Instagram photos and videos
fgcu.mpas. Follow. FGCU PA Program. Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program Florida Gulf Coast University.
What type of degree does the FGCU PA program offer?
The FGCU PA program offers students the opportunity to pursue a Master's of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
What kind of clinical experiences are offered in the FGCU PA program?
The curriculum includes more than 2,300 hours of practice-oriented learning experiences across multiple health care settings. This includes 400 hours of primary care clinical rotations in outpatient and inpatient settings, as well as specialty rotations.
Does the FGCU PA program cater to working professionals?
Yes, the FGCU PA program caters to working professionals by offering both day and evening courses throughout the two-year educational experience.
What admissions criteria do I need to meet before applying to the FGCU PA program?
Potential candidates need a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university; must provide evidence of at least 500 hours direct patient contact; must complete prerequisite coursework; must demonstrate strength in healthcare knowledge, communication, problem solving skills and professionalism; and be eligible for Florida medical licensure.
The Florida Gulf Coast University Physician Assistant Program provides students with an accessible foundation for their future success as Certified Physician Assistants. With their combination of rigorous academics and hands on clinical experience, they provide students with all they need to excel in the field.