Dallas is a great place to receive an aesthetician education and get the qualifications you need to start a successful career. There are multiple esthetician schools in Dallas that offer quality instruction in areas such as skin care, makeup artistry, waxing, microdermabrasion, and more.
Table Of Content:
- Dallas Skin Institute: Best Esthetician School in Dallas
- Esthetician School in Dallas, TX | Paul Mitchell
- Top 10 Best Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - Last Updated March ...
- Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - Trade Schools Near You
- Dallas Beauty & Cosmetology School - Ogle School Dallas, TX
- Top 10 Best Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - March 2023 - Yelp
- Esthetician Schools in Dallas | Education and Careers
- Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute Dallas
- Medical Esthetics Training in Dallas | National Laser Institute
- Esthetics - Dallas Lash Academy
1. Dallas Skin Institute: Best Esthetician School in Dallas
Dallas Skin Institute beauty school offers innovative training in Dallas and California. 750 Hour Esthetician Course in Texas, 600 Hour Esthetician Course ...
2. Esthetician School in Dallas, TX | Paul Mitchell
Looking to become an esthetician? The Paul Mitchell esthetician school in Dallas provides training in skincare, waxing, makeup, and more. Learn more!
3. Top 10 Best Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - Last Updated March ...
Best esthetician schools near me in Dallas, Texas · Dallas Skin Institute · Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute - Dallas · Collectiv Academy · Tint School of Makeup & ...
4. Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - Trade Schools Near You
Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX · Ogle School · Aveda Arts & Sciences Institutes · Dallas Skin Institute · The Salon Professional Academy · Dallas Beauty Academy.
5. Dallas Beauty & Cosmetology School - Ogle School Dallas, TX
DALLAS ESTHETICIAN SCHOOL AT OGLE · Are you ready for a career as an esthetician? · The Ogle Esthetician School in Dallas, TX has full-time programs that can be ...
6. Top 10 Best Esthetician Schools in Dallas, TX - March 2023 - Yelp
Best Esthetician Schools near me in Dallas, Texas · Dallas Skin Institute · Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute - Dallas · Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology.
7. Esthetician Schools in Dallas | Education and Careers
For School Owners ; Aveda Arts & Sciences Institutes · 8188 Park Lane North Dallas, TX 75231. 12143631291 ; DFW Lash University. 2540 Marsh Lane Carrollton, TX ...
8. Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute Dallas
Whether you're interested in a career in cosmetology or esthiology, the Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute Dallas has fast-paced, hands-on programs that are ...
9. Medical Esthetics Training in Dallas | National Laser Institute
National Laser Institute is recognized as gold standard of education and is the Harvard of laser schools. We were the first laser school to come up with a laser ...
10. Esthetics - Dallas Lash Academy
Our Esthetician course is 750 hrs of theory and practical experience in skincare. You can learn how to cleanse, massage, and beautify the human body.
What types of classes are offered at esthetician schools in Dallas?
Esthetician schools in Dallas offer various courses within their curriculums. These can include classes on skin care treatments and products, makeup artistry, waxing techniques, body wrap treatments, microdermabrasion services, chemical peels and much more.
How long will it take to complete esthetician school in Dallas?
It typically takes between six months and one year to finish esthetician school in Dallas. It all depends on which type of program you decide to take part in and how many hours you dedicate each week to your studies.
Does every esthetician school in Dallas require the same certifications?
While certifications may vary slightly by state or region, most estheticians must possess the same general set of qualifications in order to practice legally. This includes completing an approved cosmetology program from an accredited college or university along with passing the necessary exams for licensure.
What is the job outlook for licensed estheticians like?
The future looks bright for those who are interested in pursuing a career as an esthetician! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment for skincare specialists is projected to grow 11% from 2019-2029—much faster than average when compared with other occupations.
Esthetician schools in Dallas can provide aspiring beauty professionals with the skills they need to succeed in this ever-growing field! With quality instruction and helpful guidance from experienced instructors, students can leave these educational programs feeling confident they are properly prepared for a successful career.