Dental Assisting courses offer comprehensive training and instruction in the dental field. These courses provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to assist a dentist in providing patient care. They cover topics such as infection control, dental and anatomy terminology, anatomy of the face, teeth and jaws, materials used in dentistry, chairside assisting procedures, laboratory principles and practice management. Dental Assisting courses also prepare students for a career in the dental field.
Table Of Content:
- Dental Assisting Institute: Dental Assistant Training Programs
- Dental Assisting National Board | DANB
- Dental Assisting Technology - Dental Assistant Degree Program
- Dental Assisting - Ivy Tech Community College
- Dental Assisting - Forsyth Tech
- Dental Assisting - Northern Virginia Community College
- Colorado Dental Assisting School l Affordable 10 Week Program
- Approved Educational Programs - Registered Dental Assistant ...
- Dental Assisting at PCC
- Dental Assisting Certificate - Day Program - NECC
1. Dental Assisting Institute: Dental Assistant Training Programs
Our 10-week dental assisting training program, CPR, Florida X-ray & EFDA classes are taught in a blended format consisting of at-home study, online tests, ...
2. Dental Assisting National Board | DANB
The Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) is the nationally recognized certification organization for dental assistants.
3. Dental Assisting Technology - Dental Assistant Degree Program
As one of only four training programs in Missouri accredited by the Commission of Dental Accreditation and the American Dental Association, our Dental Assisting ...
4. Dental Assisting - Ivy Tech Community College
Take more courses at Ivy Tech to build on your TC and earn an associate degree. Add the CDA certification to your application to become more competitive in Ivy ...
5. Dental Assisting - Forsyth Tech
Dental Office Administration, Dental Assistant in one of several dental ... equivalent college level courses) are required for acceptance into this program.
6. Dental Assisting - Northern Virginia Community College
Students are exposed to a broad educational experience in the theory and skills required to assist a dentist by taking courses in chairside assisting, ...
7. Colorado Dental Assisting School l Affordable 10 Week Program
Dental Assistant Schools in Denver, Colorado Springs and North Denver. See upcoming class dates and tuition costs. Earn over $20 per hour.
8. Approved Educational Programs - Registered Dental Assistant ...
Radiation safety programs located outside of California are not eligible for ... NOTE: Proof of completion of an unapproved Dental Assisting course along ...
9. Dental Assisting at PCC
PCC / Programs /. Homepage. Student working as an assistant on a dental patient. Dental assistants provide both technical and communication skills to assist ...
10. Dental Assisting Certificate - Day Program - NECC
At NECC, the Dental Assisting Certificate will provide you with the knowledge ... A pathway is the most efficient sequence of courses semester-to-semester ...
What type of topics are covered in Dental Assisting courses?
Dental Assisting courses cover topics such as infection control, dental and anatomy terminology, anatomy of the face, teeth and jaws, materials used in dentistry, chairside assisting procedures, laboratory principles and practice management.
Is Dental Assisting training focused on clinical work or theory?
Dental Assisting courses provide both theoretical instruction and practical hands-on training in all aspects of patient care.
Can I pursue a career in dentistry after completing a Dental Assisting course?
Yes! Completion of a Dental Assisting course prepares students for a successful career in the dental field.
Is there any certification required to become a dental assistant?
Yes! After completing an accredited program applicants must successfully pass their National Board Exam administered by the American Board of General Dentistry (ABGD) or similar organizations to become certified as a successful dental professional.
How long is a typical dental assisting program?
Most programs typically run between 10 weeks (for accelerated certificates) to 12 months (for associate's degrees).
A Dental Assistant course provides comprehensive training for those seeking to pursue a career in this exciting profession. Through practical experience on-the-job training you gain from these programs will give you essential skills needed to succeed while preparing you for licensure exams if necessary. With countless opportunities available within this growing industry enrolling into one of these programs is an excellent choice for anyone looking for new challenge within this field.