Cabo del Sol is a top-ranked golf destination in Los Cabos, Mexico. It offers two championship courses, the Ocean Course and the Desert Course. The Ocean Course was designed by renowned architect Tom Weiskopf and has breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortes, making it one of the most beautiful ocean-side layouts in the world.
Table Of Content:
- Golf - Cabo Del Sol
- Cabo del Sol Golf Course | Los Cabos, Mexico
- Cove Club Course - Cabo Del Sol
- Cabo del Sol Ocean Course, Golf Mexico, golfmexicoteetimes.com ...
- Cabo Del Sol: Home
- Cabo del Sol Golf Club (Cabo San Lucas) - All You Need to Know ...
- Cabo del Sol: Ocean Course - Golf Simulator Course - E6Golf
- Cabo del Sol Desert Course, Golf Mexico, golfmexicoteetimes.com ...
- Cabo del Sol - Nicklaus Design
- Cabo del Sol Ocean Course - Oceanside Golf - Cabo Discount Tours
1. Golf - Cabo Del Sol
A golf destination unlike any other, Cabo Del Sol is home to two exceptional courses—the private Cove Club Golf Course (formerly the Ocean Course) and the ...
2. Cabo del Sol Golf Course | Los Cabos, Mexico
Designed by Tom Weiskopf, the Cabo del Sol Desert Course is cleverly carved across the desert landscapes of Los Cabos. Golfers are captivated by its blend of ...
3. Cove Club Course - Cabo Del Sol
Cove Club Golf Course (formerly The Ocean Course) has been attracting golfers to the southern tip of the beautiful Baja Peninsula since 1994.
4. Cabo del Sol Ocean Course, Golf Mexico, golfmexicoteetimes.com ...
The Cabo Del Sol Cove Club, formerly The Ocean Course is described by course designer Jack Nicklaus as "the best golf property I've ever seen." This 18-hole, ...
5. Cabo Del Sol: Home
Situated along the stunning southern coast of the Mexican Baja, Cabo Del Sol is the ... courses—the Cove Club Golf Course (formerly the Ocean Course), ...
6. Cabo del Sol Golf Club (Cabo San Lucas) - All You Need to Know ...
The Ocean Course. A world-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a mile along a coastline of craggy rock outcroppings and ...
7. Cabo del Sol: Ocean Course - Golf Simulator Course - E6Golf
Cabo Del Sol: The Ocean Course is poised against a magnificent backdrop of the brilliantly beautiful Sea of Cortez. The sea is sharply contrasted by the ...
8. Cabo del Sol Desert Course, Golf Mexico, golfmexicoteetimes.com ...
The Cabo Del Sol Golf course (formerly the Desert Course) is a masterful Tom Weiskopf design with an inland layout and panoramic views of the sea from every ...
9. Cabo del Sol - Nicklaus Design
The Ocean Course is described by course designer Jack Nicklaus as “the best golf property I've ever seen.” This 18-hole, award-winning course is one of the few ...
10. Cabo del Sol Ocean Course - Oceanside Golf - Cabo Discount Tours
Cabo del Sol Ocean Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, offers 7 of its gorgeous 18 holes right along the ocean. One of the original golf courses in Cabo San ...
What type of layout does the course have?
The Cabo del Sol Ocean Course is a classic links-style layout with wide fairways lined with native desert vegetation and large bunkers strategically placed around challenging greens protected by deep rough.
What challenges does this course offer?
The Cabo del Sol Ocean Course challenges players to stay accurate off the tees and to manage their approaches with precision if they want to lower their scores. Water comes into play on several holes, as well as wind coming off of the Sea of Cortes.
What amenities are offered at this course?
The Cabo del Sol Golf Club provides players with all sorts of amenities from top-notch practice facilities including chipping and putting greens to luxurious locker rooms and full service restaurants. In addition, they have a full service pro shop offering rental clubs and expert golf instructions for players interested in improving their games.
Does Cabo del Sol offer any special events?
Yes! Every year, Cabo del Sol hosts numerous special events such as pro-ams, corporate outings and charity tournaments which draw many visitors from around the globe.
From its immaculate fairways to its pristine views of the Sea of Cortes, it’s no wonder that Cabo del Sol’s Ocean Course continues to be one of golf’s most beloved destinations. With unique challenges every hole, plenty of amenities for players, and special events throughout the year, it’s a must-play course for both seasoned veterans and newcomers alike.