American InterContinental University (AIU) offers an MBA program that provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in business. This program is designed to help students develop the professional networking and analytical skills needed to make an impact in their chosen field. AIU's MBA online degree allows students to balance their studies with other commitments, such as full-time employment or family obligations.
Table Of Content:
- Online MBA Programs - Masters in Business | AIU
- American InterContinental University Catalog
- One-Year Online MBA Program | American InterContinental University
- Program at Atlanta, American Intercontinental University | mba.c - MBA
- MBA Requirements at AIU | American InterContinental University
- American InterContinental University Reviews | GradReports
- MBA Online Degree - Accredited Program | AIU
- American InterContinental University - Wikipedia
- American InterContinental University MBA - Rankings, Tuition ...
- American Intercontinental University : Rankings, Fees & Courses ...
1. Online MBA Programs - Masters in Business | AIU
At American Intercontinental University, we offer a flexible online MBA degree program. Online classes are designed to let you work at your own pace and our ...
2. American InterContinental University Catalog
AIU's Master of Business Administration (MBA), with all its specializations, is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools ...
3. One-Year Online MBA Program | American InterContinental University
American InterContinental University's accredited one-year online MBA program is available fully online and can allow you to earn your advanced degree in less ...
4. Program at Atlanta, American Intercontinental University | mba.c - MBA
Thinking of business school? Learn about the MBA Program program at American Intercontinental University using the MBA.com Program Finder tool.
5. MBA Requirements at AIU | American InterContinental University
AIU MBA applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited U.S. institution. Additionally, you must have earned a minimum undergraduate GPA of ...
6. American InterContinental University Reviews | GradReports
64% of 237 students said American InterContinental University boosted ... AIU in 2010 and have received everything from my AABA through MBA & MHCM from them ...
7. MBA Online Degree - Accredited Program | AIU
The online MBA program at American InterContinental University™ accommodates students from any field of study who wish to advance their education or switch ...
8. American InterContinental University - Wikipedia
American InterContinental University (AIU) is a private for-profit university with its headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois. It employs open admissions and ...
9. American InterContinental University MBA - Rankings, Tuition ...
Jul 13, 2021 ... American InterContinental University's Average In-State Tuition: N/R* · Illinois's Average In-State Tuition: $40,138 · National Average In-State ...
10. American Intercontinental University : Rankings, Fees & Courses ...
Learn more about studying at American Intercontinental University including how it performs in QS rankings, the cost of tuition and further course ...
What is the duration of AIU's MBA program?
The program can be completed in three years if taken full-time or five years if taken part-time.
Does AIU offer any specializations for its MBA?
Yes, AIU offers specializations in finance, information systems, international business, and marketing.
Are there any tuition discounts available for AIU's MBA program?
Yes, military personnel may be eligible for a 20% tuition discount through AIU's GoArmyEd Program.
Is financial aid available for AIU's MBA program?
Yes, financial plans are available through loan programs and scholarships.
What type of teaching methods do you use at AIU?
Course instruction is delivered through synchronous classes featuring real-time interactive learning activities, as well as asynchronous learning such as written assignments and discussions forums.
American InterContinental University’s MBA program offers students the flexibility needed to accommodate their individual schedules while helping them further their career goals. With various specializations at discounted rates for military personnel and access to financial assistance programs, there is something for everyone interested in advancing their career with an MBA from AIU.