TMSS Job Circular 2023 published on www tmss bd org. Thengamara Mohila Sabuj Sangha published the circular few days ago to recruit a huge number of employees. There are several NGOs that are operating operations in Bangladesh and TMSS are one of the topmost NGOs. There are several areas that TMSS NGOs maintain its operation. Such as the education sector, health sector, microcredit, ICT sector, human rights, human resource, climate change food security and others. TMSS has been doing its operation with pride.
TMSS Job Circular 2023
Anyone wanting a job in NGO or has the desire to a work-related field, can join here as TMSS is hiring people. For details about the job circular by TMSS NGO that was published a few days ago, please read the following details.
TMSS Job Circular Summary
- Circular Publication Date: September 14, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: September 27, 2023
- Total Number of Vacancy: 191
- Jobs Nature: This is a full-time job
- Salary Range: Salary range for this job is Tk 13,000 to 35,000
All Posts in TMSS NGO Job
TMSS will recruit a total 191 employees. Off them, there will be 2 technical officers, 2 veterinary surgeons, 2 agricultural officers, 5 technical officers (para-vat), 5 technical officers (hatchery technician) and 5 program organizers. Also, the TMSS NGO will recruit 50 Quality Improvement Officer, 10 Assistant Director (Finance), 70 IT officers (11th level), 20 IT officers (9th rank) and 20 officers will be appointed for the post of Accounts Officer.
Educational Requirements for TMSS NGO Jobs
- Educational qualification for Technical Officer is DVM Degree
- Technical Officer (para-vat) candidates must have a minimum of a three-year term for Agricultural Diploma / Par-Vat Degree
- Technical Officer (hatchery technician) should be minimum HSC pass
- Minimum graduation is required for candidates of Organizer Pass
- Quality Improvement Officer must have a postgraduate degree from any department
- Assistant Director (Finance) must have a post-graduation degree from an accounting
- IT Officer-9th and 11th level candidates must have graduate / post-graduate pass in computer science / MIS / information technology
- Graduate degree in the accounting of candidates for accounting officers
- MBA candidates for Veterinary Surgeon candidates
- And MG Degree for agricultural officers
Candidates must have some experience working in the posts related to the posts.
TMSS Job Application Procedure
Interested applicants will have to send 3 copies of recent passport size color photographs, full bio-data (with mobile number), all educational certification copy, experience certificate and certificates of national identity to Director (HRM & Admin) TMSS, Foundation Office, Thangamara, Rangpur Road, Bogra-5800. Candidates of all posts should write their name of the position and name of the program on the envelope.
The time, date and place of the examination will be informed via SMS or mobile phone.
For details about the job, visit the website of TMSS www.tmss-bd.org.
We will publish any further details regarding the job on our website. Please visit this website for further updates. Thank you for reading.
1 CommentAdd a Comment