Social Welfare Ministry Job Circular 2023 Published
As these are public jobs, a number of people will be looking forward to it. So please go through the complete article if you are interested in the Social Welfare Ministry job of September 2023.
Social Welfare Ministry of Jobs in DetailsPost Name: Assistant Director (Human Resource) Vacant Post: 01 Salary: Taka 23000 to 55470 according to the national salary scale Needed Qualification: Applicants should have a post-graduation degree in Economics/ Public Administrator/ Human Resource/Social Science/Statistics/Commerce/Political Science with no less than GPA 2.50. Designation: Assistant Programmer Vacancy: 01 Wage: Taka 22,000 to taka 53060 Requirements: Candidate should have completed graduation in Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering with not less than 2.50 GPA. Post: Research Assistant Person Needed: 01 Remuneration: Taka 12500 to 30230 Qualification: He/ She should have a graduation degree with a 2.50 or more GPA. Post Name: Personal Secretary Vacancy: 01 Salary Range: Taka 11000 to 26590 Requirements: Candidate should be at least HSC/equivalent exam passed. Typing speed is a typewriter should be 100 in English and 80 in Bangla. He/ She must have computer literacy and no less GPA than 2.50. Designation: Assistant cum Computer Operator Vacant Post: 01 Wage: Taka 10200 to 24680 Eligibility: The applicant should have completed graduation with a GPA of 2.50 or more. He/ She should have experience in computer-based works. Application Deadline: The last date to submit the application is October 18, 2023.
Bangladesh Social Welfare Ministry Job Application ProcessSeveral instructions have been given following which the application is needed to be sent by October 18, 2023. The application should be sent directly or by post to the address given here- Executive Secretary (Joint Secretary), Bangladesh Social Welfare Committee, 132 New Eskaton, Dhaka-1000. Official website www.msw.gov.bd. Few important instructions related to the application process has been enlisted below
- The age limit should be 19-30 by October 18, 2023. For the son/daughter of freedom fighter and physically handicapped people, it can be up to 32
- Applicant should send 3 copies of passport size photographs with attested copies of all the educational and social certificates
- 200 to 300 taka fee is needed to be sent by Pay-Order as the application fee
- Candidate should mention the desired position and district name on the envelope
- There will be written and practical exam in this job and no TA/DA will be provided then