SHED Job Circular
2023. Recently Secondary and Higher Education Division authority has been published a job circular 2023. SHED job circular, admit card, and result publication is our today’s topic. We will elaborately discuss all the aspects of SHED’s job circular. Secondary and Higher Secondary Division aka SHED recently published a job circular on their website on the 4th
of June, 2023. Several posts have been offered and other information regarding wages, requirements, exams, and application processes were shared.
SHED Job Offered Posts and Salary Ranges
||Secondary and Higher Education Division
||08 June 2023
||26 July 2023
||18 to 30 years up to 15 March 2023
||Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer
||See the SHED Job Circular 2023
The following posts have been offered and the wages will be provided with other benefits.
SHED Required Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Engineer (Electric): 40 posts are available. Wages are between 22,000 to 53,060.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electric): 60 Posts are available. Wages are between 16,000 to 38,640.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 2 posts are available, Wages are in between 16,000 to 38,640
- Draftsman: 21 posts are available. Wages are between 16,000 to 38,640.
- Estimator: 3 posts are available. Wages are between 16,000 to 38,640.
We broke down the educational requirement for each post below as the way SHED asked.
- Assistant Engineer (Electric): Must have a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering or must be passed AMIE sections A and B. Subject code for diploma- 305, 326.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electric): Diploma in the related subject. Subject code- 24.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Diploma in a related subject. Subject code- 32.
- Draftsman: Diploma in Architecture. Subject code- 14.
- Estimator: Diploma in Civil Engineering. Subject code- 19.
SHED Job Application Process
Candidates can apply for more than one post based on their educational qualifications and paying several registration fees. To apply they must visit Teletalk’s web address: (www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
) or government jobs
website: (www.bpsc.gov.bd). Candidates are supposed to collect and fill-up their form online as well as pay the registration fees. Before submitting their forms, they should carefully read and download all the instructions. Online form fill-up and fee submission have started from the 8th of June at 12 pm and will end on the 26th of July at 6 pm.
Fess Payment SMS Process
SMS 1: BPSC<SPACE>User ID and send it to 16222
Example: BPSC GJGHJGJK
Reply: Applicants Name, TK-500 will be charged as application fee. Your Pin is 123658956.
To pay fee: Type BPSC<SPACE>YES<SPACE>PIN and send it to 16222
2ND SMS: BPSC<SPACE>YES<SPACE>PIN and send it to 16222
Example: BPSC YES 123658956 and send it to 16222
Reply Congratulations! Applicants Name, Payment Completed Successfully For BPSC Job Recruitment Application For Post is Assistant Engineer. User ID Is IUYIUYUIYIU and Password is UTYTYTYTYT.
If a password is lost:
If you know User ID: Please Type BPSC<SPACE>HELP<SPACE>USER<SPACE>USER ID and send it to 16222. (Example: BPSC HELP IUYIUYUIYIU)
If you know Password: Please Type BPSC<SPACE>HELP<SPACE>PIN and send it to 16222
The marks will be distributed in the following pattern:
SHED Job Exam Admit Card and Download
- Bangla – 40 marks
- English – 40 Marks
- General Knowledge – 40 marks.
- Related/Technical/Professional Subject – 80 marks.
Candidates should enter their user id and password in order to log in to the website. After they log in, they can download the admit card by providing their picture and registration number and print it out for the exam. If one candidate collects multiple admit cards by providing false information he/she will be expelled from all kinds of exams and legal action would be taken.
SHED Job Exam Result 2023
There is not any date fixed by the authority to publish the results yet. We will notify you as soon as any official confirmation comes.
Till then for any information regarding SHED job circular
please visit our website and let us give the opportunity to keep you up to date.