SESIP Resource Teacher Job Circular 2020 | www sesip gov bd. SESIP Job Online Application has been started and it will continue 21 January 2020. Here we provide SESIP Resource Teacher Job Result 2020. The government is to recruit another 1000 new teachers and the process of that has already been started. The huge recruitment will be started under the Secondary Education Sector Investment Program (SESIP). Under the program, the teachers will be recruited for the secondary level educational institutions across different parts of the country.
SESIP Resource Teacher Job Circular and Result 2020
The recruitment will be conducted in 142 different upazillas of the country and it should be noted that the selected candidates will be appointed primarily for temporary posts. The application process has already been started. According to the announced schedule related to that offering, interested candidates are given the chance to apply by January 21, 2020, till 5 pm. All the details of the recruitment have been added in the latter part of the news. Please go through the complete article to know more.
Secondary Education Sector Investment Program (SESIP) Recruitment Notice
Recruitment notice of Secondary Education Sector Investment Program (SESIP) has been published to conduct all the procedures. The key points of the circular have been given below.
- The applicant will have to have an Honours degree in Mathematics/Science/English. A post-graduation degree in these will also do in this case.
- Applicant should have at least 50%marks in Math and Science while 45% of marks in English are needed.
- Applicant having BEd./ MEd. The degree will have a preference.
- Candidates’ age should be 30 by July 1, 2019.
- It can be exceeded to 32 for the dependents of freedom fighters.
- The application deadline for the offering is January 21, 2020.
- The selected candidate will be given taka 20,300 as a monthly salary.
Secondary Education Sector Investment Program Application Program
The application program of the teachers’ recruitment process of the Secondary Education Sector Investment Program (SESIP) should be done online. For that, the candidates will have to visit the following link.
The candidate will have to go to the online application menu from where the instructions related to the online application will be found. The application form will have to fill up with proper information and a printout copy of that should be kept for further use. The shortlisted candidates will be called for viva as there is no written exam.
The complete circular will be found on the following link.
Get all the latest news of job offerings and exam results here on our site. Please stay connected with us. Thanks for your kind stay.