Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020 | www police gov bd. Working in Bangladesh Police is indeed a dream jobs for a number of youth of the country. Every year a number of applicants apply for the job offering that goes under Bangladesh Police. Bangladesh Police has recently published a jobs circular on January 10, 2020. Industrial Police Job Circular is for some of the administrative costs and a few people will be recruited under the jobs circulation. Bangladesh Police Job Circular details have been given here including the post details and application process. To know more related to this, please go through the complete article here.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020 in Details
The recruitment will be done under six vacant posts as mentioned in the Bangladesh Police Job Circular which has been published so far. According to the circular the posts have been given below along with the vacant seats.
- Typist cum Computer Operator: 02 vacant seats
- Office Assistant cum Typist: 06 vacancy
- Cashier: 05
- Cleaner: 08
- Cook: 07
- Gardener: 04 posts
Salary Range of Posts in BD Police Job Circular 2020
- Typist cum Computer Operator: 10200-24680 taka
- Office Assistant cum Typist: 9300-22490 taka
- Cleaner: 8250-20010 taka
- Cashier: 9300 to 22490 taka
- Cook: 8250 to 20010 taka
- Gardener: 8250 to 20010 taka
There are different sets of requirements for each of the posts. The key points have been given below.
- HSC or equivalent degree, good typing speed, word processing, and data entry typing skill are needed for the first two posts.
- For the post of the cashier, an HSC certificate from Commerce with at least a second division is needed.
- JSC certification is needed for the rest of the posts along with related skillsets.
Age Limit: The age limit for general candidates is 18 to 30. However, it can be extended to 32 for the dependents of freedom fighters.
Application Deadline: The last date to send the application is February 18, 2020, as per the description mentioned in the Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular January 2020 Application Process
The application process is based on online for these jobs. For that, the candidates will have to visit the following links to get the application form.
The application form should be sent to the Director of Industrial Police office by January 10, 2020, through the post.
To get this sort of job news and exam results, please visit us as much as you can. Stay connected with us and allow us to update you.