National Institute of Mass Communication (NIMC) Job CircularDetails of National Institute of Mass Communication job circular of 2023 have been added in the later part of the news. Please go through to know more about the job. National Institute of Mass Communication Job in Details Post Name: The authority concerned are looking for eligible candidate for the post of ‘Telephone Operator’. Vacancy: Only one people will be recruited. Salary Range: Taka 9300 to 22490 according to the national grade scale 16. Important Note: This job is only for them who are son/ daughter of freedom fighters. Beside them no one will be eligible for consideration for the post. Job Type: It is a full time job offering. Educational Requirements: Candidate will have to have HSC or equivalent degree to apply for the post. Application Deadline: The last date to send the application is November 19, 2023.
NIMC Job Circular 2023 Application ProcessInterested people have been instructed to send the application by November 19, 2023 to the office of National Mass Communication Institute. The application will have to be sent either by post or by courier service. Candidates will have to submit following things along with the application form.
- Recently taken passport size photos (3 copies)
- Treasury slip of 100 taka
- Freedom fighter certificate
NIMC Job Circular 2023: Key ConditionsThere are some more conditions which should be meet by the candidates. The main conditions are enlisted below.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 32 for martyred freedom fighters’ son/ daughter. Otherwise it should not be more than 30.
- Applicant will have to bring original copies of all certificates during viva
- There will be written test to shortlist the candidates