Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2023 PublishedBased on the circular here we present all the necessary detailing of the circular so that you can have an idea before going to apply for the job.
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular in DetailsThe Sailor and MODC division of the Bangladesh Navy will run the recruitment. Total Vacancy: In total 740 people will be recruited under the job circular. Important Date: The selection process will be started on October 3 while the medical test will commence on October 5 and will be continued till November 12. The recruitment will be conducted in the different places of the country from the above-mentioned date. Job Type: These offerings are will full-time. Bangladesh Navy will recruit people for several posts including Seaman, Communication, Medical, and Technical staff. Patrolman, Cook, Stewards and MODC.
Bangladesh Navy Job RequirementsEducational Requirements: Interested people will have to meet the following educational requirements.
- For the posts of Seaman, Communication and Technical staff at least 3.00 GPA from the Science group in SSC is needed. Candidates who had a Higher Mathematics subject in SSC or have got ‘A’ grade from the technical institute of BN Dockyard co-operative society will have preference.
- For medical staff post at least 3.00 GPA with Biology subject in SSC is needed.
- GPA 3.00 is also needed for Patrolman, Cook, Stewards, Store and MODC posts.
- For Sea man and MODC post minimum height should be 5 feet 6 inches
- For Patrolman post it is 5 feet 8 inches and for rest of the posts at least 5 feet 4 inches height needed.
- Chest size should be 76-81 centimeters.
- Candidates will have to be unmarried.
- For Sailor post age should be 17-20 by January 1, 2023.
- For MODC post it can be 17-22 years.