Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2018 | www navy mil bd. Bangladesh Navy is the naval force of Bangladesh who are protecting more than one lakh square kilometers of maritime area of the country. Being one of the major forces of the country, Bangladesh Navy is indeed a prestigious place to work for a number of people of different walk of the country. Recently Bangladesh Navy has published a job circular to recruit more than seven hundreds member. The circular was posted on September 27.
Based on the circular here we present all the necessary detailing of the circular so that you can have an idea before going to apply for the job.
The Sailor and MODC division of Bangladesh Navy will run the recruitment.
Total Vacancy: In total 740 people will be recruited under the job circular.
Important Date: The selection process will be started on October 3 while the medical test will commence from October 5 and will be continued till November 12. The recruitment will be conducted in the different places of the country from the above mentioned date.
Job Type: Theses offerings are will full-time. Bangladesh Navy will recruit people for several posts including Seaman, Communication, Medical and Technical staff. Patrolman, Cook, Stewards and MODC.
Educational Requirements: Interested people will have to meet the following educational requirements.
- For the posts of Seaman, Communication and Technical staff at least 3.00 GPA from Science group in SSC is needed. Candidates who had Higher Mathematics subject in SSC or have got ‘A’ grade from the technical institute of BN Dockyard co-operative society will have preference.
- For medical staff post at least 3.00 GPA with Biology subject in SSC is needed.
- GPA 3.00 is also needed for Patrolman, Cook, Stewards,Store and MODC posts.
Physical and other Requirements
- For Sea man and MODC post minimum height should be 5 feet 6 inches
- For Patrolman post it is 5 feet 8 inches and for rest of the posts at least 5 feet 4 inches height needed.
- Chest size should be 76-81 centimeters.
- Candidates will have to be unmarried.
- For Sailor post age should be 17-20 by January 1, 2018.
- For MODC post it can be 17-22 years.
Interested people will have to pay 100 taka application fee by Trust Bank Mobile Money system. Details of that has been given in the circular.
Navy Job 2018 Application process
The application form for Sailor post will be found on Sailor Section the following link.
The form will be available in different centers of the country.
Bangladesh Navy Job Exam Process
There will be written test and viva to shortlist the candidates and also to finalize them for different posts. The written exam will carry 80 marks while the viva will have 20 marks. Bengali, Mathematics, English, Science, General Knowledge and IQ are the subjects for written exam.
To get the Bangladesh Navy job exam result, please visit us (bdjobresult.com). Stay connected with us and allow us ti inform you about recent jobs and results.