NU Honours Form Fill-Up Process 2023Meanwhile, those who are preparing for admission into National University should know the Honours Form Fill-Up Application Process 2023 from now on. To know details about the National University Honours Form Fill-Up Process 2023, read the following writing. NU Honours Form Fill Up Online Process 2023 The details about the application process have not been published in the circular yet. Students should always keep an eye on the website of the national university: www.nubd.info. Based on the date of 2023, the following are the approximate dates of 2023.
- NU Admission Start (Approximate): August to September 2023
- Approximate date of Class Start: October 2023
General Qualification for National University Honours Admission
- Applicants must pass SSC or equivalents exams in 2023 or 2023 and HSC or equivalents exams in 2023 or 2023
- Candidates must have at least a GPA of 2.00 (with 4th Subject) in HSC or equivalent exam
- Age should not be more than 22 years on 31st December 2023
- First, applicants must go to www.nu.edu.bd/admissions to get an online admission form
- There will be a separate merit list for every college separately under National University
- If students get the same marks in the admission test then the merit list will be prepared by HSC, SSC grades
- In order to get the result, candidates have to send an SMS and get the result. To send an SMS follow this: SMS (NU <space> Roll No) & send 16222. Also, students can get a result from the National University website. We will also publish the result here.