This marketing mix modeling course is designed to help users analyze and develop a strategic marketing plan. It will focus on the use of quantitative analysis in understanding how different variables can impact sales performance, as well as providing guidance on how best to leverage these variables for maximum return.
Table Of Content:
- Marketing Mix Modelling | MMM
- Marketing Mix Models - Regression Basics | Coursera
- Marketing Mix Modeling with Excel - Analytics Course | Udemy
- How does Marketing Mix Modeling Work? - Optimizing Your ...
- Marketing Attribution and Mix Modeling Online Class | LinkedIn ...
- Marketing Mix Modeling Training Program - MASS Analytics
- Overview of marketing mix modeling (MMM) - Google Analytics ...
- Pricing and Marketing Mix Models | Free Online Course | Alison
- Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) Explained | Bounteous
- Marketing Mix Analysis - IMC Full-Time - Medill - Northwestern ...
1. Marketing Mix Modelling | MMM
Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) was introduced in the 1960s to match spikes and dips in sales to actions taken in marketing (and external factors).
2. Marketing Mix Models - Regression Basics | Coursera
Video created by University of Virginia for the course "Marketing Analytics". Ever wonder how variables influence consumer behavior in the real world--like ...
3. Marketing Mix Modeling with Excel - Analytics Course | Udemy
Marketing Analytics and Mix Modeling: Science behind Marketing Investment6 lectures • 1hr 24min · Ep. 1 Marketing Mix Modeling: Science behind Marketing ...
4. How does Marketing Mix Modeling Work? - Optimizing Your ...
Nov 29, 2021 ... Video created by Meta for the course "Data Analytics Methods for Marketing". In the final week, you will be introduced to marketing mix ...
5. Marketing Attribution and Mix Modeling Online Class | LinkedIn ...
In this course, Michael Taylor shares a practical approach to the complex analysis technique of marketing mix modeling to help marketers accurately measure ...
6. Marketing Mix Modeling Training Program - MASS Analytics
Our knowledge transfer program is backed up by an Online Training Platform, composed of a rich blend of educational materials. The Online Training Platform ...
7. Overview of marketing mix modeling (MMM) - Google Analytics ...
Unlock the full course today. Join today to access over 20,900 courses taught by industry experts or purchase ...
8. Pricing and Marketing Mix Models | Free Online Course | Alison
This free course covers pricing in marketing analytics, price-based segmentation, macro-level cost analysis, different marketing mix models and advertising.
9. Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) Explained | Bounteous
Sep 27, 2022 ... Wondering what exactly Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) is? ... Our final model, of course, aims to “predict” sales. The more accurate our model ...
10. Marketing Mix Analysis - IMC Full-Time - Medill - Northwestern ...
The course includes the analysis of historical data to develop marketing mix models and apply them to marketing communications decisions.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The marketing mix modeling course covers topics such as market segmentation, market sizing, metrics and analytics, pricing strategies, customer lifetime value analysis, and media effectiveness evaluation.
How long is the course?
The course takes approximately 4-6 weeks to complete depending on the student’s own pace and schedule.
What type of support is available for students?
There are online resources available through the platform, as well as online forums where students can discuss their progress with other learners. There is also instructor-led support provided via video conferencing when needed.
With this marketing mix modeling course, users can gain insights into how different variables affect their sales performance and develop a strategy to maximize their return from their investments. It provides comprehensive coverage of key topics in quantitative marketing analytics and offers plenty of support for students along the way.