Janata Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 Published for IT or ICT Officer. Bangladesh Bank recently published Janata Bank Job Circular 2020 on Jugantor newspaper for IT or ICT Officer. Janata Bank is looking for qualified candidates for 68 posts. Bangladesh Bank is known as the Central Bank of the nation and mother of all Banks. All the banks including Janata Bank run under the supervision of Bangladesh Bank.
Janata Bank Job Circular for IT or ICT Officer
By applying to the Janata Bank job, you can have the opportunity to serve Bangladesh’s economy from the front. The job Circular for IT/ICT Officer is published on the Bank website www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Interested Candidates Can Apply for the job till October 18, 2020.
You can have all the details of Janata Bank Jobs Circular 2020 in our site www.job-result.com
Janata Bank Job Circular 2020 for IT/ICT Officer in Brief
Number of Vacancies: According to Janata Bank Jobs Circular 2020 they are looking for persons in 68 vacant posts. The post name will be IT/ICT Officer. According to the national pay scale, 2020 selected employees will be offered 22000 to 53060 taka monthly salary with other facilities. The circular is published on October 03, 2020, and the application deadline is October 18, 2020. Candidates’ age should not be more than 30 years old until October 01, 2020. For Candidates in Freedom fighter quota, it can be relaxed with an additional 2 years.
Educational Requirements for Janata Bank’s IT or ICT Officer
Candidates need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Information and Communication Technology/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Physics/Applied Physics from any renowned University. They will also need to have at least second division or equivalent CGPA. In SSC or higher education exams interested needs to have at least 2 first division or equivalent results.
Application Process of Janata Bank Job Circular
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the Bangladesh Bank website or by clicking this link erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Candidates have to fill up the application form properly and apply online
- For ‘O level’ or ‘A level’ candidates equivalent certificate issued by Bangladesh education board needs to be submitted
- After submitting the online form candidates provided a Tracking Number. Candidates have to save it safely for future use
- Candidates need to appear for 100s number MCQ, 200 numbers written exam and viva
- For married female candidates they need to provide husband’s address as her permanent address
If you are looking for more jobs and results please have a look at our site.