Jamuna Bank Job Circular | www.jamunabankbd.com. Jamuna Bank Limited Job Circular 2020 Found Here. The Jamuna Bank is one of the most renowned private commercial banks in the country. Since its establishment in 2001, Jamuna Bank has been conducting the operation with pride and has 112 branches all over the country so far. Every year it takes a huge number of employees and it has been a top place to work for most of the job seekers.
Jamuna Bank Job Circular 2020 Published
Jamuna Bank offers a good salary and other benefits and these reasons keep it on top to work. Recently it has published a circular to recruit management trainee or probationary officer. The details regarding the job have been described here.
Jamuna Bank Job Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must have a 4 years bachelors degree from any reputed university of the country
- Applicant must be a student of any of these fields: Bank Management, Economics, CSE, Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, EEE, Civil Engineering or MBA
- In graduation, the candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
- In SSC and HSC, he/she must achieve a GPA 4.50 out of 5.00. English medium students, minimum ‘B’ is required in both ‘O’ and ‘A’ level
Job Requirements for Jamuna Bank Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer
- Applicant’s age can be at most 30 years as of September 25, 2020
- Strong computer skill and expertise in MS Office is required
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English is required
- Applicant should be able to work any branch of Jamuna Bank in the country
Benefits as a Jamuna Bank Job Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer
- Selected candidates will receive an attractive remuneration package
- During the probation period, Jamuna Bank will offer Tk 40,000/50,000 to Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer. Also, other benefits will be offered as per the bank rules
- After one year of the probation period, Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer will receive the post of First Executive Officer or another related post. Also, the salary will be raised as per the bank policy.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicant has to go to http://jamunabankbd.com/index.php/career and send their updated CV with a recently snapped photograph. All the information has to be accurate and any incomplete CV will not be granted. Jamuna Bank will only call shortlisted candidates for the written exam. Applicants must apply within September 25, 2020, for the Jamuna Bank job for Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer
Here on our website( bdjobresult.com ), we publish all kinds of job circulars, admission circulars and results before anybody else. Publish the authentic news so that our viewers are not misled. So please stay with us and get all the authentic news.