Jamuna Bank Job Circular 2023 PublishedJamuna Bank offers a good salary and other benefits and these reasons keep it on top to work. Recently it has published a circular to recruit management trainee or probationary officer. The details regarding the job have been described here.
Jamuna Bank Job Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must have a 4 years bachelors degree from any reputed university of the country
- Applicant must be a student of any of these fields: Bank Management, Economics, CSE, Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, EEE, Civil Engineering or MBA
- In graduation, the candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
- In SSC and HSC, he/she must achieve a GPA 4.50 out of 5.00. English medium students, minimum ‘B’ is required in both ‘O’ and ‘A’ level
- Applicant’s age can be at most 30 years as of September 25, 2023
- Strong computer skill and expertise in MS Office is required
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English is required
- Applicant should be able to work any branch of Jamuna Bank in the country
Benefits as a Jamuna Bank Job Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer
- Selected candidates will receive an attractive remuneration package
- During the probation period, Jamuna Bank will offer Tk 40,000/50,000 to Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer. Also, other benefits will be offered as per the bank rules
- After one year of the probation period, Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer will receive the post of First Executive Officer or another related post. Also, the salary will be raised as per the bank policy.