Jahangirnagar University Admission Notice 2023 Academic SessionAll the details of the Jahangirnagar University admission test for 2023 will be found here on our site. So please read the full text given here to get a clear idea about all the needed information related to Jahangirnagar University admission notice 2023.
Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular in DetailsJahangirnagar University is one of the most reputed universities in the country and over the past few decades, it has been one of the major places of education in Bangladesh. Every year a number of students take part in the admission battle here to be admitted into the university with a view to getting the chance to build up a successful career. So it can be said that the admission test of Jahangirnagar University carries huge importance to a number of students in Bangladesh.
JU Admission Test DatesJU Admission probable Test dates have been announced. According to the announced schedule, the admission test might begin on January 10 of the ongoing one. There will be separate exams for separate units. The admission test will be continued until January 17 as per as the details mentioned in the JU Admission Circular for the session of 2023. The admission test will be held in different slots which will be provided on the admission circular and the circular can be found here on our site. The date-wise details of the JU Admission Test have been added below to give you an overall idea about the probable dates of JU Admission Test.
Online Application Starting Date: 4 September 2023 Online Application Deadline: 31 September 2023 JU Admission Test Will Start From 19 September 2023 JU Admission Test Will End On 27 September 2023
Jahangirnagar University A unit admission test will most probably be held on October 8, 2023 JU A and I unit admission test will also be on October 9 JU D unit admission test date is October 10 and 11 C and C1 unit admission test will be held on October 12 October 15 is the date for B and G unit exam E and H unit admission test of JU will be held on October 16 The F unit admission test is on October 17Now, we will be discussing the different departments of JU. There are different departments of JU and the admission test will be held based on the different unit. The units will be allocated considering different departments and with no doubt, it is absolutely important to know the departments before appearing for the admission tests of JU. Here, we present the list of Jahangirnagar University admission departments list.
Jahangirnagar University Department List
- A unit: Mathematical and Physical Science
- B unit: Social Science
- C unit: Arts and Humanities
- D unit: Biological Science
- E unit: Business Studies
- F unit: Department of Law
- G Unit: Institute of Business Administration or IBA
- H unit: Institute of Information Technology
Jahangirnagar University Admission Online ApplicationLikewise, all other universities, the admission application procedure for JU is completely online and you have to follow certain rules to complete the online application process. The online application of Jahangirnagar University has not been started so far. According to Jahangirnagar University admission circular 2023, the admission test of JU will be started on August 20 and will be continued until September 2023. The process of the Jahangirnagar University online application has been mentioned below for the sake of our readers. There are basically three steps following which you will complete your Jahangirnagar University application process.
- Collect the Bill Number after providing all the necessary information on the website. For that, you have to visit the official website developed for JU admission. The website is ju-admission.org
- After giving all the information and visiting the website you will have to pay the application fee and collect the transaction ID. The application fee will have to be paid by DBBL mobile banking rocket.
- After completing the above-mentioned steps you will have to collect the admit card. To collect the admit card login to the website after providing the Bill number and Transaction ID collected in steps 1 and step 2.