Impress Capital Limited Job Circular
In order to provide best support for client’s ICL is looking for a Deputy/Assistant Manager, Finance & Operation. To pick the suitable person in this post-Impress Capital Ltd has published a Job Circular, which is limited to one person. Here job-result will take you through application process. Quick Brief of the Job According to Impress Capital Limited Job Circular, as a Deputy/Assistant Manager, Finance & Operation, the person will need to monitor company’s financial accounting and reporting system. And the person responsible for the post needs to provide financial statements of Impress Capital Limited and also the mutual funds managed by ICL. Here are the few points to look out for Impress Capital Limited Job Circular
- Application deadline 21 September 2023.
- There is one post vacant at this moment.
- Salary is negotiable as per ICL policy.
Impress Capital Limited Job Responsibilities
- Financial account and reporting system monitoring
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements along with the mutual funds managed by Impress Capital
- To prepare monthly budget needs to assist Senior executives
- Needs to prepare monthly budget and expenditure reports
- Weekly and monthly cash and bank reconciliation statements preparation
- Maintaining proper records of daily transactions with all necessary documents.
- Needs to submit Impress capital Limited’s annual tax return.
- Minimum CGPA requirement is 3.00 in BBA and MBA from a renowned university.
- BBA/MBA in Accounting from reputed university. In that case, CA enlisted universities will be preferable.
- Have a good command over IFRS/ BAS/ IAS and financial regulatory policies, which includes rules and regulation on VAT and Tax and amendments made thereafter.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good command over analytical and numerical skills.
- Bold communication skills with writing and speaking
- Needs to energetic, young hardworking, honest, team worker and responsible.
- Minimum 2 years of experience needed in the area of Accounts, Finance and Audit
- Experience in business areas like Audit firms/Tax Consultant.