IBN Sina Trust Job Circular 2022 | www ibnsinatrust com. IBN Sina Trust is a well-known company in Bangladesh that has been operating in the field of medical and pharmaceutical for a number of years. Recently IBN Sina Trust has published a job circular asking for applications from interested candidates to fill up the vacancies. The job circular stated that the authority concerned is looking for Residential Medical Officer and Data Entry/Computer Operator to run its official works and services. The application process of the job has already been started.
IBN Sina Trust Job Circular 2022
Post wise details of the job have been added in the latter part of the news, please go through the complete article to know more.
IBN Sina Trust Job Circular for Residential Medical Officer
Post Name: Medical Technologist (X-Ray)
Job Type: It is a full-time offering
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Rabeta Hospital, Mainimukh, Longadu, Rangamati
Age Limit: Maximum 30
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the job is November 15, 2022. Click Here to Apply
- We, Will, have to run an outdoor chamber on a regular basis
- We, Will, have to provide full clinical and medical support for the patients
- To do USG
- Monitoring the medical team
- Candidates should have three years Diploma in Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)
- Should be PGT in surgery, radiology, and imaging (preferably)
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position in the well-recognized organization and should have good communication skill
IBN Sina Trust Job Circular for Computer Operator
Post: Computer Operator
Total Vacancy: Not mentioned
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Any place inside Bangladesh.
Age Limit: Maximum 30
- Applicants should have computer literacy
- Should be B.A/equivalent degree passed
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of work experience in Lab. USG, X-ray, ETT, and related diagnostic laboratory or hospital
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the post is October 29, 2022.
IBN Sina Trust Job Circular 2022 Application Process
Candidates have been encouraged to send the updated CV with recently taken photographs and all the certificates, copies of NID to the authority concerned within the given deadline. The address to send the application is given below.
The Secretary, Ibn Sina Trust. House# 48, Road# 9/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209.
The applicant should write the desired post name on top of the envelope and cover letter.
Get all the updates of recent jobs and exam results here on our site. Stay with us and allow us to update you with all the needed information.