National University Honours 2nd Year Exam Result 2020. www.nu.edu.bd will publish NU Honours Second Year Result 2020. Honours 2nd Year Exam Result 2020 and for the academic session of 2019-20 will be published in July of 2020. National University Honours Second Year Exam Result 2020 exam was started on 7th January and ended on 22nd February. National University Honours 2nd Year Exam Result 2020 result was published on 9th July 2020.
National University Honours 2nd Year Exam Result 2020 | www.nubd.info
Normally the date of result publication in National University remains almost the same so we can assume that it will be published in July of 2020. However, as soon as the result will be published, we will give it here. Meanwhile, students are requested to visit these two sites: www.nubd.info and www.nu.edu.bd for details info.
NU Honours Second Year Exam Result 2020
As mentioned earlier, the result will be published in July 2020. However, the exact date of NU Honours Second Year Exam Result 2020 is yet to be published. You can check the result in the website or through SMS. As soon as we will get the result, we will give it here. But last year’s result was published on July 9, 2019. So this year it might be same.
National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 through SMS
There are two ways of getting NU Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2020. One is via online and other is SMS. SMS is the fastest way of getting the result. The SMS process of getting Honours Second Year Exam Result 2020 is given below.
- NU<space> H2 <space>Roll No Then send to 16222
- For an example – NU H2 123456 and send it to 16222
Honours Second Year Exam Result 2020 Online Process
You can also get the result of Honours 2nd Year Exam 2020 via the website of National University. For that, follow the following process.
- At first go to the website of National University: www.nu.edu.bd
- Then you have to go to the result option. Click that option
- Then select the 2nd year option
- After that, you will see 3 boxes. One is “Roll/Registration No”, “Exam Year” and “Captcha”
- Give your corresponding roll and exam year
- Then at last, you will see a captcha code. Enter that code in the box
- Then click “Search Result” option
- You will see your result then
- Please keep in mind that if you enter wrong captcha, your result won’t show
For any query, please visit our website (www.bdjobresult.com) as we always publishes authentic news before anybody else. Thanks for reading and best of luck with your result.