Gold Rate in 2023Gold price is something which cannot be determined as a fixed entity. It fluctuates every now and then and depends on lots of issues. So, it can be said that when one speaks about gold price, he or she possibly refers to the approximate price as it can be varied even with the difference of just 24 hours. Based on our recent data and analysis, the price can be outlined just like this:
- There is an official body who finalizes the gold rate in Bangladesh. In short, it is called Bajus or Bangladesh Jewelers Somiti.
- Currently, the rate of Gold per Vori and carat is based on its purity and an official press release was released by the authorized body that denotes and fixes the gold price.
- The rate depends on gold carats which is the measurement unit of the purity of the gold.
- According to the latest update, 22 carat gold with hallmark is 7060 taka per gram.
- The rate is based on gram and it reduces with the reeducation of the Carates which is actually the purity of the gold. For example, 21 carat is 6740 taka per gram and 18 carat is 5780 takas as per as the press release.
|1||Per Gram||GOLD (Sanatan)||4730 BDT|
|2||Per Gram||18 Carat Gold||5700 BDT|
|3||Per Gram||21 Carat Gold||6655 BDT|
|4||Per Gram||22 Carat Gold||6970 BDT|
|5||Per Gram||24 Carat Gold||7540 BDT|