Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education – DSHE Job Circular 2018. The authority recently published a job circular on Bangladesh Pratidin newspaper for Data Entry Operator post. DSHE Job Circular 2018 has mentioned two important vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online DSHE Job 2018. Only graduate applicants can apply for the job. Here we are provide DSHE Job Circular 2018 and exam date, seat plan, written exam result 2018.
DSHE Job Circular 2018
Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education has published their job circular for 2018. The Job Circular is published in DSHE website www.dshe.gov.bd . Currently DSHE is looking for qualified person in 3rd and 4th class employee. Students who have Graduation completed are allowed to apply for the job. According to Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education job circular they are looking for person in the post of data entry officer and office is assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the job within April 10, 2018. We will take you through the circular details and apply process of Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education.
DSHE Job Circular 2018 Overview
- Job Nature: Programmer and Thana or Upazilla Academic Supervisor under Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education(DSHE)
- Job Type: It will be government job under Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education
- Number of vacancy: DSHE is looking for qualified person in 3 posts
- Application fee: Candidates have to pay 100 taka application fee
- Post name: Data entry officer and Office Assistant
- Pay scale: Selected employee will be offered monthly salary between 9300-26590 taka
- Age: Candidates age should be between 18 to 32 years
- Circular Publication Date: March 01, 2018
- Application Deadline:March 25, 2018 & April 10, 2018
Educational Background Needed for DSHE Job 2018
- Candidates should be Graduation completed .
- Students from Science Background will be given advantage according to Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education
- Have to be passed in Practical exam
- Computer training is a must in relative field
- At least 2 years of experience needed in relative field
- Candidates need to be enough skillful to write at least 20 words per minute both in Bangla and English
DSHE Job Application Process
Candidates can apply for the job online or by hand. If you want to apply from online visit Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education website www.dshe.gov.bd . Beside this candidates can download the form from the website. After properly filling it up candidates have to send it via mail.
The result of the circular will be published in our site. If you are interested in more Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job circular please be in touch with our website. Also if you are interested in more job circular and result publication you can always find it in our website bdjobresult.com If you want to know the details of Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job Circular 2018 Have look on their website.