Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education – DSHE Job Circular 2023. The authority recently published a job circular on Bangladesh Pratidin newspaper for Data Entry Operator post. DSHE Job Circular 2023 has mentioned two important vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online DSHE Job 2023. Only graduate applicants can apply for the job. Here we provide DSHE Job Circular 2023 and exam date, seat plan, written exam result 2023.
DSHE Job Circular 2023
Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education has published its job circular for 2023. The Job Circular is published on the DSHE website www.dshe.gov.bd. Currently, DSHE is looking for a qualified person in 3rd and 4th class employees. Students who have Graduation completed are allowed to apply for the job. According to the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education job circular, they are looking for the person in the post of data entry officer and the office is assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the job on April 10, 2023. We will take you through the circular details and application process of the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education.
DSHE Job Circular 2023 Overview
- Job Nature: Programmer and Thana or Upazilla Academic Supervisor under Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education(DSHE)
- Job Type: It will be a government jobs under Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education
- Number of vacancies: DSHE is looking for a qualified person in 3 posts
- Application fee: Candidates have to pay 100 taka application fee
- Post name: Data entry officer and Office Assistant
- Payscale: the Selected employee will be offered monthly salary between 9300-26590 taka
- Age: Candidates age should be between 18 to 32 years
- Circular Publication Date: March 01, 2023
- Application Deadline:March 25, 2023 & April 10, 2023
Educational Background Needed for DSHE Job 2023
- Candidates should be Graduation completed.
- Students from Science Background will be given advantage according to the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education
- Have to be passed in Practical exam
- Computer training is a must in relative field
- At least 2 years of experience needed in relative field
- Candidates need to be enough skillful to write at least 20 words per minute both in Bangla and English
DSHE Job Application Process
Candidates can apply for the job online or by hand. If you want to apply from online visit Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education website www.dshe.gov.bd. Besides this candidates can download the form from the website. After properly filling it up candidates have to send it via mail.
The result of the circular will be published on our site. If you are interested in more Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job circular please be in touch with our website. Also if you are interested in more job circular and result publication you can always find it on our website bdjobresult.com If you want to know the details of the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job Circular 2023 Have look on their website.
1 CommentAdd a Comment