Directorate of Information and Communication Technology Job Circular 2020. DOICT Job Circular 2020 and Exam Date Recently Published on www doict gov bd. Directorate of Information and Communication Technology is also known as the DOICT has published a job circular very recently. In the circular, the authority concerned has asked for applications from eligible candidates for a number of posts under different categories. In the circular, the organization has mentioned to fill up 500 vacant seats. The application process under this job circular is already going on and the last date to submit the application is set as November 12, 2019.
DOICT Job Circular 2020 January
All the details of the Directorate of Information and Communication Technology job circular 2020 have been added in the latter part of the news. Please feel free to go through the complete article.
DOICT Job Circular 2020 for Computer Operator
Post Name: Computer Operator
Salary Scale: BDT 11000 to 26590
- Applicants will have to have an Honours degree preferably from Science background. If he/she has data entry work experience then the educational requirement is negotiable.
- Applicant should be passed in Operator Aptitude test
Designation: Personal Assistant
Total Post: 01
Salary Grade: Same as before
- Applicant should be HSC passed
- Typing speed should be at least 30 in English and 25 in Bengali
Post Title: Cataloger
- He/ She should be Honours (Diploma) passed in ICT or Library Management
- Should have computer literacy
Designation: Office Assistant cum Computer Typist
Vacant Posts: 01
Wages: Taka 9300 to 22490
- Applicant should be HSC or equivalent exam passed
- Typing speed should be at least 20 in both Bengali and English
Post Title: Data Entry/Control Operator
Salary Range: Same as above one
- HSC certification preferably from any recognized board
- Should be passed in the Standard Aptitude Test in Data Entry
DOICT Job Circular 2020 Application Process
Applicants are instructed to download the application form and fill up with the needed information. After that, the application is needed to be sent either by post or by an email address given in the DOICT Job Circular 2020 job circular. The link to get the application form is given below
The email address to send the application form is also given below
The application should be sent by January 12, 2020, which is the application deadline for the job. There will be written and viva exams for this job and no TA/DA will be given during the exams.
Get all the updates of recent job and exam results here on our site. Stay connected with us and remain informed with all the latest updates.