Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2020. Bangladesh Cadet College Admission Circular 2020 has been published. The application in Cadet College Class Seven will be started from 11th November to 10th December. Those who are interested to study in class seven should apply for Cadet College Admission Circular 2020. Cadet colleges are one of the best institutions in Bangladesh and students who study there do really well in the future. For more details about Cadet College Admission Circular 2020 please read the below.
Important Dates of Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2020
- Application Starts: 11th November 2020
- Applications Ends: 10th December 2020
- Website: Cadet College website
Exam Details of Cadet College Admission 2020
Before appearing for Cadet College Admission 2020, you should properly know the exam details. There will be two kinds of exams, written and viva. After that, if you pass in both you will have to give the physical tests.
- Written Exam: Total marks 200. Exam Date: 5th January 2020
- Viva: Date will be announced later
- Physical Test: Date will be announced later
Requirements for Cadet College Admission 2020
Candidates should meet the following criterion to appear in the Cadet College Admission 2020
- Must be Bangladeshi national
- Must be a student of at least class 6
- Age can be a maximum 13 years and 6 months on 1st January 2020
- Minimum height should be 4’8’’ for both male and female
- Students who failed in previous cadet college exams will be disqualified
How to Apply for Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2020
Please follow the below process carefully to apply in Cadet College Class 7 Admission 2020.
- At first, go to this website cadetcollege.army.mil.bd
- Then click on ‘Admission Menu’
- After that click on ‘welcome to cadet college online admission system 2020’ and then click on ‘create new system’
- Fill up the form and submit it. You will receive an application id and password. Please save that
- You will have to upload your pic and size should be ‘180*210’
BD Cadet College Admission Payment Procedure
After you submit the form, you will have to make the payment. For that, send 1400 tk to “01708363849” via bKash. Please keep in mind that this is a merchant account.
How to Collect Admit Card of Cadet College Class 7 Admission 2020
After a successful money transaction, you will have to collect the admit card. For that go to the website and click on ‘print admit card’. You will have to put your applicant id and password. If you lose you admit card by the time, you can download it anytime from 11th November to 25th December.
To know more details about Cadet College Admission 2020, please visit cadetcollege.army.mil.bd.