Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2018. Bangladesh Cadet College Class 7 Admission Circular 2018 has been published. The application in Cadet College Class Seven will be started from 11th November to 10th December. Those who are interested to study in class seven should apply for Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2018. Cadet colleges are one of the best institutions in the Bangladesh and students who study there do really good in future. For more details about Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2018 please read the below.
Important Dates of Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular 2018
- Application Starts: 11th November, 2017
- Applications Ends: 10th December, 2017
- Website: Cadet College website
Exam Details of Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2018
Before appearing for Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2018, you should properly know the exam details. There will be two kinds of exams, written and viva. After that, if you pass in both you will have to give the physical tests.
- Written Exam: Total marks 200. Exam Date: 5th January, 2018
- Viva: Date will be announced later
- Physical Test: Date will be announced later
Requirements for Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2018
Candidates should meet the following criterion to appear in the Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2018
- Must be Bangladeshi national
- Must be a student of at least class 6
- Age can be maximum 13 years and 6 months on 1st January 2018
- Minimum height should be 4’8’’ for both male and female
- Students who failed in previous cadet college exams will be disqualified
How to Apply for Cadet College Class Seven Admission 2018
Please follow the below process carefully to apply in Cadet College Class 7 Admission 2018.
- At first go to this website cadetcollege.army.mil.bd
- Then click on ‘Admission Menu’
- After that click on ‘welcome to cadet college online admission system 2018’ and then click on ‘create new system’
- Fill up the form and submit it. You will receive application id and password. Please save that
- You will have to upload your pic and size should be ‘180*210’
BD Cadet College Class Seven Admission Payment Procedure
After you submit the form, you will have to make the payment. For that, send 1400 tk to “01708363849” via bKash. Please keep in mind that this is a merchant account.
How to Collect Admit Card of Cadet College Class 7 Admission 2018
After successful money transaction, you will have to collect the admit card. For that go to the website and click on ‘print admit card’. You will have to put your applicant id and password. If you lose your admit card by the time, you can download it anytime from 11th November to 25th December.
To know more details about Cadet College Admission 2018, please visit cadetcollege.army.mil.bd.