BRAC Job Circular 2018 For Sector Specialist and IDP. BRAC has published a job circular to recruit sector specialist (HNPP & WASH) and International Development Program (IDP). They are needs no introduction as it is recognized worldwide. The BRAC is the biggest NGO in the world and is working continuously to reduce poverty, improve education quality for the poor people.
BRAC Job Circular 2018 For Sector Specialist and IDP Post
BRAC has its branches in every district of Bangladesh and also many countries worldwide. As it is a huge organization, it needs huge number of employees to operate its operation. Often it publishes job circular to recruit employees. One of the best benefits of working in BRAC is it paves the way to work closely with poor people. Here we will discuss about the job circular of sector specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP recruitment.
BRAC Sector Specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP Job Circular Summary
- Circular Publication Date: 22 March, 2018
- Job Nature: This is a contractual job
- Experience: At least 2 year(s) of experience in relevant field
- Age: At most 40 years
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh but mostly in BRAC Field Office in Haor areas
- Salary: Salary for this job is negotiable
- Application Deadline: 15 April, 2018
BRAC Job Requirements for Sector Specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP
- As mentioned earlier, age should be at most 40 years
- This job requires skills Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Another requirement is that the candidate should have the ability to training facilitator & training module preparation
BRAC Sector Specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP Educational Requirements
- Candidate should have Masters from any recognized university
- Candidates should have minimum 2nd class / division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA
- Any third class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable
Job Description / Responsibility for BRAC Job
Candidate should be able to implement program and prepare monthly action plan. Ability to provide technical support, facility based service delivery, marketing is required. Should be able to enhance capacity and skills development of the staffs, ability to provide training, workshop etc.
Benefits of BRAC Sector Specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP Job
- Festival bonus as per company rules
- Employees will get contributory compulsory provident fund
- Gratuity bonus
- Also Health Insurance will be provided
- Other benefits as per company policy
How to Apply for BRAC Sector Specialist (HNPP & WASH) and IDP Job
If interested, applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com. For details about this job, please visit the website of www.brac.net . Also visit our website (www.job-result.com) for further updates.
We publish all updates and details regarding jobs and admission circular here. Visit our website for further updates. Thank you for visiting our website.