Border Guard Bangladesh Job Circular2020. BGB Job Circular 2020 has been published today on the Prom-Alo newspaper. Border Guard Bangladesh, also known as BGB, is the oldest uniformed force of Bangladesh which has been operating in the country for many years. The paramilitary force is one of the major law enforcers of the country and a large number of people of the country have the dream of working in Border Guard Bangladesh.
Border Guard Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Recently the Border Guard Bangladesh has published a job circular in which it has asked for applications from interested people to be recruited as a member of BGB. More details of Border Guard Bangladesh’s job of 2020 have been added in the latter part of the news. Please go through the complete article to know more.
Details of BGB Job 2020
Application Publication Date: 10 January 2020
Salary Range: Recruited personnel will be offered taka 9,000 to 21,800 as per the rules of the organization.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 18 to 23.
Job Type: It is a full-time offering
Official Website: www.bgb.gov.bd
BGB Job 2018 Registration Deadline
Interested people will be given the chance for completing registration. The registration process of the Border Guard Bangladesh job offering of 2020 will be started from 10 am from January 12. The last date to complete the registration is 29 March 2020
Border Guard Bangladesh Job Circular Educational Requirements
- Applicant should have at least 3.00 GPA in SSC and minimum of 2.50 in HSC or equivalent exam
- This rule is applicable for both male and female
BGB Job 2018 Fitness Requirements
- For male candidates, minimum height should be 1.676 meters and for tribal it has to be at least 1.625 meters.
- For a female, it should be 1.574 meters and for tribal it should be 1.524 meters.
- The weight of male candidates should be 49.895 kg and for tribal it should be 47.13 k.
- For the female, it should be 47.173 kg and for tribal it should be 43.544 kg.
- Eyesight should be 6/6 for all candidates.
- The chest size should also be according to the measurements given in the circular.
Border Guard Bangladesh Job Registration Process
The BGB job registration process should be completed by mobile SMS. The candidate will have to write district code related to his/ her area and the codes have been given on the original circular. The SMS format has been given below.
SMS 1: BGB<space>HSC Board Keyword<space>HSC Roll<space>Passing Year<space> SSC Board Keyword <space>SSC Roll<space>SSC Passing Year<Space>District Code <space>Upazilla Name And then send to 16222.
150 taka application fee will have to be paid and another SMS has to be sent. The format is as follows.
BGB<space>YES<space>Pin Number<space>Contact Number
More details of Border Guard Bangladesh job circular and other jobs of Bangladesh will be found here. Please stay connected with us.