BGB Job Circular: Border Guard Bangladesh recently has published a job circular on www.bgb.gov.bd in search of an IT Consultant. Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) is the national border security force of Bangladesh which is securing our borders for years. Along with border security, BGB is also doing some respectable works like medical service. Border Guard Bangladesh is the operating number of hospitals in our country. To ensure their progress in many fields they are looking for a bunch of people in 82 posts and 17 positions. You can see the full job circular by visiting Border Guard Bangladesh website.
Border Guard Bangladesh – BGB Job Circular 2020
Border Guard Bangladesh has published its Job Circular 2020. You can have a brief idea about the circular in our site bdjobresult.com.
Job summary of Border Guard Bangladesh
- Position Name: Border Guard Bangladesh is looking for qualified personnel for 17 positions
- Number of Vacancies: Total posts are 82
- Educational Qualification: At least JSC, SSC or HSC pass
- Job Nature: This will be a government job under Border Guard Bangladesh
- Application Date: October 04, 2020, to October 08, 2020
- Salary Scale: 8250-38640 tk salary will be provided along with other benefits according to Border Guard Bangladesh policy book
- Age: Applicants age should be between 18-30 years. For son/relative of freedom fighter, 2 years of age can be considered
Registration Process for Border Guard Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Applicants can register for the jobs by mobile SMS from their own district. You can go through the registration process by visiting Border Guard Bangladesh website www.bgb.gov.bd . You will find the details of the job circular there. After registration and 150 taka payment BGB will inform you about the selection date and place. Candidates Can apply from every district of Bangladesh
Documents Needed During Border Guard Bangladesh Selection
- Original academic certificates are needed along with attached photocopy from 1st class Officer
- 11 Copy of recent passport size photographs
- Marital status certificate from chairman or respected person
- Original Copy of National ID card along with attached photocopy from 1st class officer
Some Important Points to look at for BGB Job Circular 2020
- Registration with wrong SMS will not be granted
- Candidates are not allowed with their cellphone in exam center
- Any kind of criminal record will not be granted
- Have to bring pen and clipboard for writing exam
Selection will be done according to Border Guard Bangladesh policy. For any kind of help you can call this number 01769600898 or teletalk user can dial 121. Also, you can visit Border Guard Bangladesh website www.bgb.gov.bd.
If you are interested in more job and result publication or exam seat plan you can always visit our site.