Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation Job Circular 2017.Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation has recently published a Job Circular for 2017. BFDC is looking for qualified persons in 28 positions and 2 posts. The posts for Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation are Account Holder and Computer Operator. According to BFDC Job Circular 2017 positions for Account Holder is 14 and another 14 for computer operator. You can check the full circular in BFDC website www.bfdc.gov.bd. Beside that www.job-result.com will take you through the application process.
Overview of BFDC Job Circular 2017
- Name of the organization: Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation (BFDC)
- Designation: Computer Operator and Account Holder
- Circular Date: September 28, 2017
- Application Deadline: October 26, 2017
- Job Nature: This will be a government job under Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation (BFDC)
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay 500taka pay draft
- BFDC Website: www.bfdc.gov.bd
- Age: Candidates age must be under 30 Years
- Salary Range: 10,200 – 24,680 taka
Educational Qualification for BFDC Job Circular 2017
- Candidates for the post of Account Holder need to have an Honors Degree from a renowned University with business faculty.
- For Computer Operator need to have an Honors degree from any reputed university and any faculty
- Need to have sound knowledge in Office programs and Software
- For Computer Operator candidates should type 25 words in Bangla and 30 words in English within 1 minute
Conditions to Apply for BFDC Job
- Candidates have to pay 500taka pay Draft/Bank draft to Agrani Bank Limited
- Attached photocopy of all academic certificates
- National Identity card’s photocopy
- Character certificate
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Recently captured 3 copies of passport size photographs
- Applications which are not properly filled will be rejected
- Need to write post name and district in front of envelope
Application Process for Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation Job 2017
Candidates need to download application from form BFDC website www.bfdc.gov.bd. After filling the form candidates need to send the form along with all the necessary documents via mail to Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation, BFDC Building, 23-24, Karwan Bazar, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215. No application will be granted after October 26, 2017. And candidates need send their application within office hour of last date.
If you are interested in more jobs in Bangladesh Fisheries Development Corporation keep in touch with our site www.bdjobresult.com . We will keep you updated with all the latest job circular and exams results and seat plan. You will always get quality news about jobs and results in our site.