Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job Circular 2020. Check CAAB Job Circular 2020. Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority is the organization which is controlling all the civil aircraft and airlines of our country. Not only Bangladeshi airlines but also foreign airlines are controlled by Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority. They are in charge of hundreds of foreign and domestic flights every day. Besides this Civil Aviation Authority is also responsible for giving certification to pilots and aeronautical engineers.
Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority has a massive work base with a large workforce. But they need more persons in certain posts. In order to find the best person for the job, CAAB Job Circular 2020 has been published. You can have a look at the full circular in Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority website www.caab.gov.bd. Also, Job-Result BD will take you through the circular and application process.
Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job Circular 2020 Overview
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority
- Post: According to CAAB Job Circular 2018 they are looking for persons in 20 posts. There are Accountant, Radio Technician, Assistant Accountant, Composer cum Computer Operator, Data Assistant(Female), Draftsman, Mechanic, Office Assistant and so on
- Number of Vacancies: As per CAAB Job Circular 2020 they are looking for persons in 69 positions
- Age: Candidates Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Gender: Both Male and Female Candidates are eligible to apply
- Salary Range: Salary will be varied from post to post
- Educational Background: Different Educational backgrounds needed for different posts. Please see the attached circular for details
- Circular Publication Date: CAAB Job Circular 2020 is published on 04 January 2020
- Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
CAAB Job Application Process
- Candidates have to pay 200 taka pay order/bank draft to the chairman, Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority, Headquarter, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229 with the application
- Candidates need to send the application via mail
- Only selected candidates will be asked to sit for Preliminary MCG test
- Applications containing wrong info or incomplete information will be rejected
- Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority will have all the authority to disqualify candidates
Thanks for reading this article. If you are interested in more job circulars of Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority please follow our website bdjobresult.com. We will try to keep you updated with all the latest updates.