Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020 www baf mil bd. Bangladesh Air Force has published a job circular 2020 for Mechanical Transport Driver. BAF is looking for people in 20 positions. Eight/JSC/JDC passed candidates can apply for the job of Bangladesh Air Force as Mechanical Transport Driver. Bangladesh Air force is one of the key security forces of our country which defending our sky for many years. By joining this glorious force and you can serve our nation from the front.
Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020 Published | Join BAF
You will find all the details and application process of Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020 for Mechanical Transport Driver on our website. You can also find the circular details in the Bangladesh Air Force Website.
Overview of Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020
- Force Name: Bangladesh Air Force
- Post Name: Mechanical Transport Driver
- Number of Vacancy: 20
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 210to 35 years for Bangladesh Air Force
- Job Type: It will be government under Bangladesh Air Force
- Job Nature: The job will be Full-time in nature
- Circular publication: 15th January 2020
- Application deadline: July 1, 2020
- In total monthly 22500 taka salary will be provided
- Marital status: Candidates can be married/unmarried
Educational Qualification for Bangladesh Air Force Job of Mechanical Transport Driver
Candidates who have passed Class Eight/JSC/JDC or equivalent from any established institution can apply for Bangladesh Air Force Mechanical Transport Driver.
Experience needed for Bangladesh Air Force Mechanical Transport Driver
- Candidates must have a proper driving license from Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA)
- At least 3 years of experience in driving is needed
- If candidates have experience in working as a mechanic in any workshop that will be count as an extra advantage
Conditions and Application Procedure for Bangladesh Air Force Mechanical Transport Driver Job
- Interested candidates have to have to download application form from the Bangladesh Air Force website.
- Need to submit the filled form by mail to Captain, Bangladesh Air Force Record Office, Terminal Building, Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215. The application will not be granted by hand
- Along with application candidates have to pay 100 taka nonrefundable bank draft or pay draft to Air Force Central non-government fund
- Have to attach 4 copies of recent photographs of applicants
- Needs to attach all the necessary certificates according to Bangladesh Air Force Mechanical Transport Driver Job Circular
- Have to send a 4X8 envelope and 10 taka stamp with the application for admit card supply
- Writing and practical exam date will be notified via SMS
- The result will be published on the Bangladesh Air Force website. bdjobresult.com will also keep you updated with the exam result