Aarong New Job Circular 2018 for Senior Officer Training. Aarong, a sister concern of BRAC enterprise has published a job circular to recruit Senior Officer for the company. The company is one of the leading enterprise companies in the country and needs no introduction. Those who want to work in a reputed company and wants to enrich his or her profile should take the opportunity and apply in Aarong. The job in Aarong is mostly for the experienced person and candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience are capable of applying for this post. The last date to apply in Aarong for Senior Officer Post is March 30, 2018.
To know details about Aarong Job Circular for Senior Officer Training, please read the information given below.
Job Summary of Aarong 2018
- Published on: March 1, 2018
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Vacancy: 01
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Website: BRAC JOB CIRCULAR
Educational Requirements of Aarong Job for Senior Officer Training
- BBA major in HR from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
Experience Requirements of Aarong Job for Senior Officer
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of experience in related field is needed
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Training & Development, Organization Development/ Process Improvement
Job Requirements of Aarong New Job Circular for Senior Officer, Training
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 year(s)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla is required
How to Apply for Aarong New Job for Senior Officer, Training Post?
Those who fulfill the criterion mentioned above should apply for this job. To apply, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to “Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208”. There is another way of applying and that is to apply electronically. For that, send the CV to “[email protected]” writing ‘Application for Senior Officer, Training in the subject line. The envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Please keep in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more details about this job, please visit our website. Also, keep visiting us for more news regarding jobs.