Aarong Job Circular 2018 Published for Front Desk Officer, Assistant Officer and Maintenance. Aarong is one of the largest companies in the country and mostly famous for its clothing shops and dairy products. The company has its outlets in many places and always looks for enthusiastic candidates for the business. As it is a huge company, it requires much manpower and often publishes recruitment notices. Students of colleges and universities mostly apply here for part time and full time job to bear their expenses.
Aarong Job Circular 2018 Published | www aarong com
The job for front desk officer/assistant officer should encourage students to apply here. Details regarding the job can be found below.
Job Summary of Aarong Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance
- Circular publication date: September 25, 2017
- Last Date to Apply: October 10, 2017
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Job Nature: This is a full time job
- Age: Should be more than 32 years
- Experience: This job requires 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Gender: Both male and female can apply
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary Range: Salary is negotiable for this job
Job Description / Responsibility of Aarong Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance
- He/she must have to keep the front desk clean and presentable
- If any guests or customers come in Aarong, need to greet and welcome warmly. Also have to answer all queries
- Will have to receive phone calls and distribute them among Aarong departments/persons effectively
- Maintain liaison with all Outlets & BRAC Centre etc
Aarong Job Requirements for Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance Educational
The candidate or applicant must complete HSC/Graduation from any reputed college or university.
Job Requirements for Aarong Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance
- Candidate must have good analytical skills
- Good English communication is needed
- Must have positive attitude
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office is a must
Other Benefits of Aarong
- Aarong will provide provident fund to the employee
- Gratuity will be given
- Aarong provides excellent health insurance
- Life Insurance will also be provided
- Other bonuses as per company policy
How to Apply for Aarong Job Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance Post
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send their CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to [email protected] writing ‘Application for Front Desk Officer/Assistant Officer, Maintenance’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Aarong will only call the short listed candidates. For details, please visit the website of Aarong: www.aarong.com.
We will publish if any updates come regarding the job here (bdjobresult.com). Please visit this site for further update.