39th BCS Exam Syllabus, Seat Plan and Admit CardHere we will give an approximate Syllabus and Seat Plan for 39th BCS Exam. Normally the syllabus remains same for all BCS. The seat plan also follows a pattern and will be almost similar in the 39th BCS exam. BCS exam is the most attended job exam in Bangladesh. Every year thousands of students sit for this exam and only two or three thousand get selected. So knowing the syllabus for 39th BCS Exam is mandatory for the aspirants. Here we will briefly discuss the 39th BCS Exam syllabus and seat plan.
39th BCS Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- The preliminary exam will be held in MCQ format. Total marks will be 200.
- There will be total 200 questions. One marks will be given for each correct answer while 0.5 marks will be deducted for wrong answer
- There will be total 10 subjects in exam. Subjects and numbers are as follows.
- Bangla Language and Literature: 35 marks
- English Language and Literature: 35 marks
- Topics on Bangladesh: 30 marks
- Topics on International: 20 marks
- Geography, Environment & Disaster Management: 10 marks
- General Knowledge: 15 marks
- Computer and Information Technology: 15 marks
- Mathematical Logic: 15 marks
- Mental Logic: 15 marks
- Ethics and Good Governance: 10 marks
39th BCS Exam Seat Plan and Admit Card DownloadThe seat Plan for 39th BCS Exam will be published after the circular is published. The seat plan will be found at the website of Bangladesh Public service Commission. We will also give it here. So please keep an eye in this page. Summary of 39th BCS Circular 2023 The process of 39th BCS Circular 2023 Public Service Commission will be conducted in three steps. They are: Processing could have Complied 3 way.we deliver all records right here.
- First Step: Preliminary Examination
- Second Step: Written exam
- Third Step: VIVA / Voce exam